Topic: Unable to post a Deck Comment Reply

Hi there,

I am unable to reply to a deck comment. Not just my decks, but deck comments in general.
For example, someone comments on my deck "Hey, nice deck" I hit the "Reply" button to say "thanks" or whatever and it starts loading and .... nothing. It just keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. I thought it might be because of my internet connection, but I've tried it from other places and the same thing happens. Nothing. I noticed this about a week ago, but I thought it might just be a temporary bug.

Unfortunately it was not the case.

Could you please help?

Thank you

Re: Unable to post a Deck Comment Reply

Thank you for your feedback!

I tried reproducing the problem, but it doesn't happen to me sad So in order to help you further, could you please tell me what operating system you are using (Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OSX, etc.) and the browser you are using for deckbox along with the version (Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 15.0.874.106, etc. - you can find the version in the 'About' section of your browser). Thank you smile

Hi,

Well at home I use Firefox the latest version and at work Internet Explorer 8.
The operating system used in both cases is Windows XP Professional.

As far as I've seen, no one else is experiencing it. I can post deck comments, but not use the "Reply" button to reply to other comments. This may not sound like a big problem (probably isn't either smile ) but it might be confusing sometimes when there are more comments and I want to reply to just one of them.

Thank you for your prompt response smile

And the problem happens in both cases as far as I understand? Both IE8 and Firefox?

Hi again,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, it happens in both cases. It can't be the internet connection either. I'm not sure what it could be cause it worked up until a week ago.

Hi, apparently the problem has spread to others as well. nightride wasn't able to post a comment reply either (see link) http://deckbox.org/sets/99118#comments

I have found the issue and it should be fixed now. Please let me know if anything else weird happens. smile

laura wrote:

I have found the issue and it should be fixed now. Please let me know if anything else weird happens. smile

It works now. Thank you very much for your promptness and for the help provided.

Have a great day! big_smile

I had the same problem a few times. But it worked the second time i writed the replay. Anyway is annoying to wrote a long replay with all your thoughts and after that the replay not being posted. sad

Last edited by singerete (2011-11-09 11:47:32)

http://pwp.wizards.com/9212457895/Scorecards/Landscape.png

Yeah, tell me about it smile

Good thing it works now.