Topic: Noob introduction

Hi all,

I'm new here to DeckBox, as well as to EDH traders (thank you for accepting my request!), but also brand new to MTG in general. I'm slowly learning the dynamics of EDH / Commander and am really loving the game -- the beautiful, mythological cards, the various tactics and strategy -- I'm looking forward to shifting from precon EDH decks to making my own.

Furthermore, I'm very much looking forward to trading cards.

Should anyone have the time and/or the interest, please do take a look at the cards in my inventory (it is everything I own up to this point, though I have a "random lot" of 2,000 coming from Ebay which I'll enter in as soon as they arrive.

If anyone has any recommendations for me, I'd be grateful.

Cheers!

Re: Noob introduction

Congratulations on joining the game and the community. I hope you enjoy this site. I think it is a great resource myself.

I poked my head in to look at your account to see if there might be a trade to make to help get you started on the site (it can be a little slow to start with, when one doesn't have much feedback yet), and I noticed that you have a lot of stuff entered on your Inventory and your Wishlist, but nothing on your Tradelist yet. If you want to trade on here, it will be easier if you have cards in your Tradelist.

Good luck and have fun!

Re: Noob introduction

Thanks, Bistiquea.

I fully intend on trading here, but the thing is being as new as I am to the game I actually don't yet know what cards I would or would not want to trade...that's how new I am! hmm

Hopefully as I keep playing and if others can also take a look at my inventory I can start to get a better idea of those cards I'd want to move versus hanging on to and building EDH decks with (the only format I'm interested in playing right now).