Topic: Condition Compensation

Does anybody understand how this works? If I want a NM goyf and I get an HP goyf, is the sender only obligated to send me 30 bucks and head on his way? What If I don't want a disgusting HP goyf at all? Is there no option to demand the trade be reversed?

Last edited by Fox_Frost (2015-07-13 19:25:43)

Re: Condition Compensation

I'm sorry nobody responded to this sooner! If someone sends you a card that doesn't match the exact condition specified in the trade (condition, language, printing etc) you are 100% within your rights to reverse the trade. In all cases where a trade isn't 100% satisfactory to both traders, there needs to be a discussion about both parties would like the outcome to be. The vast majority of the time this will go in favor of the trader who received the "mislabeled" card. In most cases the solution is simply some cash sent through Paypal. In cases like this where you don't want the card at all the trade is usually reversed. If an agreement cannot be reached a Dispute should be opened in which case a Deckbox admin will step in to help resolve the issue.