Topic: H: GP SeaTac swag (Delver Playmat!) W: wishlist (modern/legacy stuff)

Photos here: http://imgur.com/a/up2O3

Re: H: GP SeaTac swag (Delver Playmat!) W: wishlist (modern/legacy stuff)

What are you looking to price the sleeves at?

As far as I know these were only given out at GP SeaTac and won't be made again, so more than the average pack of sleeves.

Would you be interested in possibly selling the playmat?

Morzas wrote:

As far as I know these were only given out at GP SeaTac and won't be made again, so more than the average pack of sleeves.

Yes, I know this. So, what value to you this the sleeves are worth? 1$ more? 2$ more 5$ more?

KarnHelix wrote:

I have two friends who are looking to sell theirs, I can ask what they value them at. The playmat currently averages $65 on eBay. As for mine, I would rather try to move my GP SeaTac swag as a package deal first. If I can't do that, I'll get back to you.

valdor wrote:

Yes, I know this. So, what value to you this the sleeves are worth? 1$ more? 2$ more 5$ more?

I would rather try to move my GP SeaTac swag as a package deal first. If I can't do that, I'll get back to you.

Last edited by Morzas (2015-11-11 19:08:48)

Morzas wrote:
KarnHelix wrote:

I have two friends who are looking to sell theirs, I can ask what they value them at. The playmat currently averages $65 on eBay. As for mine, I would rather try to move my GP SeaTac swag as a package deal first. If I can't do that, I'll get back to you.

valdor wrote:

I would rather try to move my GP SeaTac swag as a package deal first. If I can't do that, I'll get back to you.

That is reasonable. Good luck smile