Topic: little kings EDH group

Are folks gonna play at little kings tomorrow?

Re: little kings EDH group

Didn't make it last time.  It was too cold.  But I'm going to be there tonight.

Looking to trade fetchlands and Revised duals for older EDH power cards.

Who's braving the weather for whisky and EDH?

Whiskey and MtG? That's a thing? When do these awesome get-togethers happen?

Little kings Tuesday game night folks show up around 6:30-7

So I may try to make it up there tonight. Anyone else plan on going? If I get there at 6:45 that won't be too late will it?

Just proxied the Zombie Horde deck.
http://www.quietspeculation.com/2011/09 … invasions/

It's a co-op format with 2-4 players (It can be single player but is rediculously tough).  We use our EDH decks to battle a massive horde of the undead. I'll bring it next tuesday and we can try it out.

That looks good.  I'd be down to try that out.

Yep looks fun!

Are folks still playing at little kings on tuesdays? will anyone be there this coming tuesday?

We still play Tuesdays, but I don't think very many people will be there this coming Tuesday. We'll probably pick back up next week. I won't be back until after the new year.

Last edited by sparhawk85 (2014-12-22 05:02:29)

Cool. I think I'll show up. If folk want to play come on out. I'll try and get there around 6

http://imgur.com/a/MK8d3 another cool variant on EDH! wish I could be around to try it out!

Back in town for a few weeks. Do folks still play tuedays at little kings?

December is weird with all the Christmas parties going on at Little Kings. We couldn't play this past week and might not be able to this next week. Some of us have been going to alternate locations. Someone said something about Walker's next week.

Do you have/use Facebook? We have a private group on there where we figure out the plan every week.

Yes I do. What's the Facebook group name?

It's called Little King's Planeswalkers. Is this Obie? If you can't find it I can add you. Just friend me: Daniel Kirkland

no this is reid. i used to play regularly two years ago then i moved out to new mexico. Im back for the holidays and brought my cards this year and was wanting to get into some casual edh. I subscribed to the group just now