Topic: Looking for bulk or older cards?

Are you looking to complete an older set and need a bunch of commons and uncommons?

Are you looking for some elusive older cards for your EDH deck?

Are you looking to trade for a large number (up to ~700) bulk rares?

I just got access to a huge pile of older (Ravnica and earlier) cards (read: I'm home at my parents' house for the holidays).  I have tons of cards of all rarities here, and I'm looking to get rid of a lot of them.  Please let me know if you're looking for a large number of older cards.  (For instance, I just arranged to send someone ~60 Mirage block rares.)  PM or post here!

Re: Looking for bulk or older cards?

I am always looking for bulk rares! Take a look in my inventory too see if anything catches your eye.

Is all of this stuff added to your tradelist already? Or would we have to ask about specific cards? I have a friend who has a desire to collect one, non-foil, of every 'regular' printing card in Magic. His want list is a spreadsheet ~12 pages long, so I could *probably* find some things that he needs. Some of those older, bulky cards are almost more trouble to find than they are worth.

That's interesting - the collection I have was put together with the same goal.  Very likely I will be able to help your friend out.  Could you put me in touch with him or somehow share the wants spreadsheet with me?

I don't have the older cards listed in my inventory at all - it is about 10k cards and I don't have time to enter them all.  If you find a way to show me the wants list I can see what I have that matches the list?

How much do you value bulk rares, by any chance?

Card Kingdom offers .10 per bulk rare, or .13 in store credit.  Any offers that are comparable to that are acceptable.