Topic: Best way to mark a card "checked out"?

I'm trying a new organization method for my physical cards, where I keep format staples in a separate box for easy deckbuilding.

Is there any easy way to mark cards as "checked out" or some other flag on DeckBox so that I know they're there? The best thing I've been able to come up with so far is to add them to a "staples" deck, but that's a bit clumsy and the search results don't even show that the card is in a deck without more clicks.

Thanks.

Re: Best way to mark a card "checked out"?

Circling back to this.

Now that I've changed how I organize my cards, I would love to be able to have some kind of user tag (that was also searchable). That way I could tag a card as being in a particular binder, or in a staples box, or, if there's nothing, I would assume it's with the bulk in the box. Everybody could use it differently for their needs, but I think it could be user useful.

Re: Best way to mark a card "checked out"?

Sebi looked at switching to a tagging system, but he had difficulty with the implementation. I'll note that the tagging system would be the fix for the most requested change: using cards from your inventory in your decks instead of placeholders.