Topic: Created account with wrong email

Title says it all folks. I don't know what to do. I must of typed in my email wrong when I made my account a few years back and now I'm signed out and need to reactive my account but I don't even know if that email exists that I put years back and if it does well he's getting some funny emails. It's just weird because I've gotten trade proposal emails from this site to my email but since I updated my info I need to deactivate my account but it keeps saying my email doesn't exist. Is there anything I can do at all? I appreciate and thank any and all help!

Re: Created account with wrong email

676434434 wrote:

Title says it all folks. I don't know what to do. I must of typed in my email wrong when I made my account a few years back and now I'm signed out and need to reactive my account but I don't even know if that email exists that I put years back and if it does well he's getting some funny emails. It's just weird because I've gotten trade proposal emails from this site to my email but since I updated my info I need to deactivate my account but it keeps saying my email doesn't exist. Is there anything I can do at all? I appreciate and thank any and all help!

I answered via email & changed the address as requested.