Topic: database: Added Commander 2015

Imported Commander 2015, tokens and oversized lengendary dudes smile

http://deckbox.org/editions/385-commander-2015
http://deckbox.org/editions/387-oversiz … ander-2015
http://deckbox.org/editions/386-extras-commander-2015

As a bonus, here is a a tiny sneak preview of upcoming deck tags dropdown smile (coming later this month to the premium account, along with a compact deck view for larger cubes, "similar decks" section, and some other goodies!)

Deck Tags

Update on 16 Nov: Added some missing Deckmasters alternate printings:

http://deckbox.org/editions/170-deckmasters

#43, #44 Swamp
#46, #47 Forest
#49, #50 Mountain,
#51 Lim-Dûl's High Guard
#52 Phantasmal Fiend
#53 Guerrilla Tactics
#54 Storm Shaman
#55 Yavimaya Ancients
#56 Phyrexian War Beast

Last edited by sebi (2015-11-16 15:33:40)

Re: database: Added Commander 2015

Woohoo! Looks great thanks!

I like it smile

As always, awesome work!

Had a thought about a future functionality though: ability to just add all cards from a pre-built sealed product (Commander, Duel Decks, etc.) to your inventory. For example I've bought the full set of C15, but at this point pretty much have to add it all in card by card, and hopefully remember that there are 3 Lightning Greaves across the 5 decks.
Alternately, the option to "view text card list" in the full card database, given your current filters, would allow a rudimentary version of that.
Not sure how difficult this would be, just food for thought!

Great work! It would be nice if we were able to track changes in our decks as well--- if I took something out yesterday and forgot what it was, it would be nice to be able to look and see what I've put in and taken out over the life of the deck.

Fyi, images for the new cards are not being displayed in decks. (Ex, Meren here)

flettir wrote:

As always, awesome work!

Had a thought about a future functionality though: ability to just add all cards from a pre-built sealed product (Commander, Duel Decks, etc.) to your inventory. For example I've bought the full set of C15, but at this point pretty much have to add it all in card by card, and hopefully remember that there are 3 Lightning Greaves across the 5 decks.
Alternately, the option to "view text card list" in the full card database, given your current filters, would allow a rudimentary version of that.

This is available with a pro account.  Well worth the few dollars a month if you engage in collection management at the level to which you refer.

Tawnos wrote:

This is available with a pro account.

Well now I just feel silly. Thanks!

C15 images still don't appear to be working for me. Anyone else?

On a completely random note, I don't believe that you have a filter by language option.  This would be helpful for me to see all of my Japanese cards or Spanish cards (and I think that would be pretty easy to implement).

Tawnos wrote:
flettir wrote:

As always, awesome work!

This is available with a pro account.  Well worth the few dollars a month if you engage in collection management at the level to which you refer.

How? I haven't been able to figure this out. (I've got a Premium account.)

Boogada wrote:
Tawnos wrote:
flettir wrote:

As always, awesome work!

Edition checklist, then choose an edition, and then click the Mass Input button at the top of right.

Looks like it doesn't keep track of multiples though, unless anyone else sees something I don't.

I suppose you could always grab a text list of each deck and use the text importer instead.

Tawnos wrote:
Boogada wrote:
Tawnos wrote:

Edition checklist, then choose an edition, and then click the Mass Input button at the top of right.

That gets you partway there, but still doesn't for precons where numbers vary (like there's five Sol Rings in the set of C15 precons, for example). It's still easier to copy/paste decklists into your inventory.

The experience-counter card would be nice in the extras.

Given that the discussion here was (at least briefly) about the images for Commander 2015, it would seem that the images for a lot more than just that set are having trouble loading.

TyWooOneTime wrote:

Given that the discussion here was (at least briefly) about the images for Commander 2015, it would seem that the images for a lot more than just that set are having trouble loading.

Sorry for that, had some issues (partly self-caused big_smile) with the card images folder. Fixed as of yesterday.

Now also added some missing Deckmasters alternate printings:

http://deckbox.org/editions/170-deckmasters

#43, #44 Swamp
#46, #47 Forest
#49, #50 Mountain,
#51 Lim-Dûl's High Guard
#52 Phantasmal Fiend
#53 Guerrilla Tactics
#54 Storm Shaman
#55 Yavimaya Ancients
#56 Phyrexian War Beast

Is there a way to mass-add cards from a specific pre-constructed set? As in "Commander 2015: Seize Control"

Is it possible to get the tokens for this set (and commander 2014 I guess) marked as double sided?

there are some unique combinations, and if i trade for an X token I might prefer it to have the Y token on other side rather than the Z token

tharax_london wrote:

Is it possible to get the tokens for this set (and commander 2014 I guess) marked as double sided?

there are some unique combinations, and if i trade for an X token I might prefer it to have the Y token on other side rather than the Z token

Sounds cool but sadly we don't have the time / resources for this feature.