Topic: Planeswalker Safari

It's that time of the year again - time to go on another safari!

My wishlist has the full list of planeswalkers I'm eventually going after, but that is just to keep track of things.  I also don't intend to trade down heavily for the cheaper walkers ~

I'm going to list what I'm looking for below, and field offers pertaining to that post.  When it has been completed, I'll post the next one.

First stop on the safari:     2x Ajani Steadfast     COMPLETE

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-03-21 22:05:19)

Re: Planeswalker Safari

As we continue along, you may notice the landscape has shifted slightly - watch your footing ~

Next stop:      2x Nissa Worldwaker     COMPLETE

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-03-24 19:46:11)

Are you just going in order (which ever order that is) or you willing to pertain offers about other planewalkers (i only have 1 ofs)

Just wondering cause I have 4 (flip chandra, bfz Ob, Suns Champion, and Sorin LoI) that I'm looking to trade away

I would prefer to stay to my arbitrary order since it goes in order of priority.  As it pertains to your walkers, I have hit my quota on all of them unfortunately ~

Also, while I may be targeting a specific Planeswalker, it does not exclude other walkers from being introduced into the trade, because I realize that some people may have only one copy of the current target, and it may be under their trade value threshold ~

Thanks for your question!!

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-03-22 01:27:58)

Up ahead you'll see many relics and treasures - don't touch them!

Next stop:     1x Tezzeret, the Seeker       COMPLETE

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-03-25 14:58:56)

Any specific edition? I've got a duel decks one I believe I would be willing to part with

Over by that ridge, a meeting of the wild variety has assembled

Next stop:     2x Garruk, Caller of Beasts        COMPLETE

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-03-28 22:50:16)

Keep your arms inside the trolley, lest they get absorbed into the forthcoming void

Next stop:     1x Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver.    COMPLETE

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-04-01 01:44:18)

There is never a problem with overcrowding in the safari - usually...

Next stop:     2x Garruk, Apex Predator        COMPLETE

Last edited by perfectchaos007 (2016-04-05 00:30:16)

Here, we see a group of 'walkers that have gone beyond the ordinary ~

Next stop:     Any combination of the following -->      4x Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury
                                                                          2x Nahiri, the Lithomancer
                                                                          3x Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath
                                                                          4x Teferi, Temporal Archmage

Bump for the Commander 2014 walkers ~