Topic: WTT: SOI stuff for 2 Arlinn Kord

This trade is for a friend, He opened a Deceleration in Stone, Thing in Ice, and a Foil Sigarda and wants to trade them all for 2 of the Werewolf plainswalker. If anyone is interested, please feel free to offer something. Thanks!

Re: WTT: SOI stuff for 2 Arlinn Kord

In light of the recent amount of scams by low rep individuals your description is unsettling haha.

valdor wrote:
TheAlexander wrote:

In light of the recent amount of scams by low rep individuals your description is unsettling haha.

I think you are being too paranoid. If you look at his trading history all his trades have taken a decent amount of time, he has sent first in all instances I looked at and he has done trades with uses with a lot/great reputations. No need to witch hunt just because he is a user with low feedback.

Eh, I wouldn't call it paranoia but being smart, in this particular instance being sour. But I still wouldn't send simultaneously with a new user. Regardless of having one or two"great trades". Also, pointing at an eBay account? Anyone can simply make an account with the same account name from any other service, so tbvh that doesn't sit well either. Regardless, valdor, if you would like to argue and debate silly things like this you can feel free to PM me rather then doing it here. But, that said;

On one hand you yourself, have (in your own words) never been harmed by a scam or anything that brought up arguments so you most likely don't understand that there is quite possibly risk in someone saying, "Trust me, look at my Pucatrade/eBay/etc", that doesn't get a vote of confidence, something I simply pointed out. I don't think (personally) it would be in my best interest to simultaneously trade with someone with low rep (also because the travel times of cards should roughly be 3-5 days both ways, 3 weeks is quite the over exaggeration!). A simple point that, if one person such as myself thinks that way, there will be other people that also think that also think that way. As someone with multiple Arlinns, it will just make me avoid trading.

EDIT: Oh boy, forgot to address the addition of calling this a witch hunt. No - I just pointed out that the demands will drive off traders especially due to recent circumstances. Nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited by TheAlexander (2016-04-12 17:19:31)

You are correct that this is not the place to argue or discuss this, so I will delete my original response.

TheAlexander wrote:

Sorry but I fail to see what you are referring to? Look at my trade history with value trades of $100+ all the way close to $400 traded each way. I am not sure why you would reply to this with this comment because you are obviously inferencing that I am a scammer without saying it. Nice and thoughtful investigation you did my friend!

In response to your second reply that was to Valdor(thanks valor for sticking up for me), way to make the community seem even harder than it has to be for newer traders. I first started trading on this site with high rep people because I also believe low level feedback(3 and under) people can potentially be scammers, like the user Xander was who tried (frantically I may add) trading with me when I was new, I was right on my assumption there. It HAS taken 2-3 weeks to complete trades because of the send first trading I had to do. I looked at a lot of other traders profiles and made mine based off theirs. I have never done this before(trading online), I gave my trust to people with REP and they all got the cards we agreed to trade. Also, I have done simulsend a few times now and it is great that we both get our cards sooner and not have to wait. It literally is the worst when you have to wait weeks to play a deck because you are waiting for cards to come in. Your rep is not even that high TheAlexander so please do not come to my thread and insinuate what you did.

Last edited by shotfullofguns (2016-04-12 17:55:37)

Bump;

Still have the three cards from first post. If anyone wants the Declaration In Stone and Thing In Ice for 1 Arlinn Kord, please do let me know, or the Foil Angel with one of the other two we can work it out. I obviously don't mind sending first as I have done so in most trades. Thanks for looking guys.