Topic: Gen. Tazri Jeskai Allies EDH

Building this deck on a budget. any cheap must haves?

Re: Gen. Tazri Jeskai Allies EDH

This is what I have so far. Wondering if there were any improves that aren't over 10 dollars a card approximately.

https://deckbox.org/sets/1389432

Just getting in to EDH so I haven't played a whole lot of it. Played a little Tiny Leader's though.

I can't say that I've really dug into the allies theme for an EDH deck, but I'm sure there are tons of Tazri decks out there to choose from. In many ways this is going to work like a slightly different slivers deck... for what it's worth.  I would put the majority of your emphasis in Naya colors, as that tends to be where the best allies are.

I can take a look at your list in the next few days and offer some more pointed feedback, but before I do that, a few questions:
1) You said your budget was roughly <$10 per card (which is fine), but what is the total improvement budget?
2) Do you plan on playing 1v1 or just multiplayer-style games?
3) What's your stance on broken and/or infinite combos?
4) What is the way YOU envision the deck playing?

To the extent that you can provide added guidance, that will help to identify areas to improve.

10 dollars a card is about as high as I like to go. Also the easiest to convince my wife it is worth it. lol. I could put other colors in, but I really like to have a Jeskai deck up at all times because Murica. Since they killed Twin, figured I'd give this a try. I'm not exactly opposed to using other colors, specially green has has some AWESOME Allies that I was sad I didn't add top the deck. No issues with infinite combos, play both multi and 1v1. If my friends end up disliking the infinite combos I will just have to take them out.