Topic: Option for NOT willing to use same card in multiple decks?

Just as the title says, I am wondering if there is any option to select so that it doesn't "assume" i want to use the same card in multiple decks? I for one like to have decks completed in full at all times, if this means 2 decks use 4x each of the same card, I use 8 cards total to complete both decks (rather than having to worry about which cards are where/unsleeving, resleeving to match rest of deck/etc). An option so that it doesn't assume this would be fantastic as right now the max it shows in decks is 4 (even though I have more copies in multiple decks).

Would REALLY enhance the site and its organisation i believe (or maybe im just overlooking the option to change it).

Thanks in advance for your help,
PvPHoe

Re: Option for NOT willing to use same card in multiple decks?

See attachment.

Last edited by Kammikaze (2016-08-25 16:08:32)

Post's attachments

Shared Cards.png 23.45 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

aw, unfortunately this is an option for premium members only. Cannot justify paying 5$ a month to just use that feature! Guess I will just have to be careful when creating decks that I don't put more cards into a deck than I have available

Kammikaze wrote:

See attachment.

I didn't even know about that!  Very handy.

PvPHoe wrote:

aw, unfortunately this is an option for premium members only. Cannot justify paying 5$ a month to just use that feature! Guess I will just have to be careful when creating decks that I don't put more cards into a deck than I have available

You do get more than just that with a premium membership!  I have consistently felt it is worth the money and have renewed several times.  I guess that sounds like an advertisement, but... I actually like this site a lot!