Topic: H: Enemy (4/5) + Ally Fetchlands (5/5) W: Commander 2016 Decks

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this counts as a trade but I want to get all 5 Commander 2016 decks. I have 9/10 fetchlands (no Scalding Tarn) that I want to trade towards the Commander 2016 decks. I would like to trade a combination of ~ $175 worth of them for all 5 in one trade but I can also split them up to if you only want one. The MSRP of the Commander 2016 decks is $35 each.

Again, here are the fetchlands I have:

• 1 Verdant Catacombs

• 1 Arid Mesa

• 1 Marsh Flats

• 1 Misty Rainforest

• 1 Wooded Foothills

• 1 Bloodstained Mire

• 2 Polluted Delta

• 1 Flooded Strand

• 1 Windswept Heath

Take a look at my https://deckbox.org/sets/790374 in case you don't want fetchlands.

Thanks for viewing my post!

Last edited by Hexadan (2016-10-30 15:43:43)

Re: H: Enemy (4/5) + Ally Fetchlands (5/5) W: Commander 2016 Decks

It's worth mentioning that these don't come out for 2 more weeks, so no one is going to have them for trade right now.

If you have any left after trading for the decks hit me up! I'm looking to build out my modern manabase smile

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

It's worth mentioning that these don't come out for 2 more weeks, so no one is going to have them for trade right now.

Yeah I'm aware of that, just wanted to see if anyone would be interested ahead of time.

If you have any left after trading for the decks hit me up! I'm looking to build out my modern manabase smile

I'll take a look at your tradelist and see if we can work something out!

My math may be wrong but aren't the commander decks $175 for all 5?

My math may be wrong but aren't the commander decks $175 for all 5?

Oh, you're right. I guess my mind blanked out while doing the math. Thanks smile

Bumping to see if anyone is interested in this sort of trade. I'd prefer to do Verdant Catacombs, Misty Rainforest, and Marsh Flats (all NM) for all 5 C16 decks. A 5-pack is going for roughly ~$130ish.