Topic: Search alternate language titles?

As of right now, I am transferring a collection in three languages into deckbox. The main problem I, as a casual player, am facing however, is that I don't know the English names of all cards by heart. Other tools seem to utilize databases that include localized titles, and it would seem a strange feature to omit on deckbox to me. So I was wondering - are alternate card titles in any way part of the system or planned to be included? It would really speed up my process of importing cards a lot if I didn't have to look up titles on another site.

I'd appreciate any help!

PS: While I used the search function on the forum, I'm afraid it wasn't very helpful. I may just be missing some obvious option, please feel free to laugh and point (preferably pointing me to that option) to your heart's content if I am smile

Last edited by monsterfurby (2016-05-31 21:48:29)

Re: Search alternate language titles?

Same question here. I wanna use deckbox, but about 85% of my collection is in Portuguese. It's a pain in the ass to search the name of each card in English.

I third that.

Yes, looking into all languages when searching for a title of a card would really be a great and supporting feature.