Topic: Player Recognition Program

Announcing the Le&Le Games Player Recognition Program 2016

Approaching the end of 2016, the community of Targu-Mures has achieved plenty to celebrate this year! With the Player of the Year event capping the year the most important aspect of the community will be honored: you, the player!
Still there is more we want to do for all of you! For this reason, the Player Recognition Program will be ran in the next weeks ending with an award ceremony at the Player of the Year event on December 17th.

How does it work?
At organized events, regular players can pick up their Nominations Sheet. On this piece of paper you write 4 names of players you think deserve to receive a little extra recognition for their role in this community. You write down why you think these 4 persons fills a special role and what they do that makes them special for the community. Then you hand in the Nomination Sheet.

Are there prizes involved?
YES! But any details of the prizes are strictly CONFIDENTIAL, don't even speculate or ask about it. Simply attend (or visit us at) the Player of the Year event on December 17th for the award ceremony!

Nomination Rules:
- You can only nominate people through the Nominations Sheet
- You can only nominate 4 persons
- You can not nominate 1 person two times
- You have to motivate your nomination, otherwise the nomination is not valid
- Nomination reasons should be community beneficial, not funny facts.
- Nomination sheets are available at organized events (Tuesday, Friday and Wednesday) from Friday 25 November until Friday 16 December.
- Keep your nominations strictly to yourself! Any attempt to cheat the Nominations system will invalidate all your nominations.

Nomination Examples:
- Name: For borrowing cards/decks to me any time i need them for an event, so that i can play instead of just watch.
- Name: For being an inspiration in deck building and card selection.
- Name: For being a challenging opponent that tests my skills, who pulls me up to the next level op magic
- Name: For being actively involved in the community who's contributions improve the quality of events
- Name: For being fun to play with, no matter if I lose or win.
- Name: For bringing new players to the community

Invalid Nomination Examples:
- Name: .............
- Name: Vulgar Joke
- Name: Just because he's awesome
- Myself: For being a true inspiration to all
- Name: Because he buys me a beer
- Name: Because he nominated me too
- Name: Playing 50% less lands and never gets mana screwed
- Name: Flashing in Stasis Snare at one life