Topic: Werewolves

I am building a red green commander werewolf deck and unless you get out immerwolf pretty early on the entire deck doesn't work all that well. So I am looking for a red or green or red/green card like curse of exhaustion or rule of law.

Re: Werewolves

There aren't any R/G cards that do what you are looking for, but EDHREC has really good resources for each of the different commanders.

okay thanks

Belbe's Portal
Cryptic Gateway
They let you put your creatures onto the battlefield without "casting" them. You can even "flash" them.

Vedalken Orrery
It allows you to play during you opponents turns, so you don't have to play spells during your own turn and you wolves flip.
Lurking Predators
With this card, you can also put some wolves on the battlefield during your oppenents turns.
If you play a Sensei's Divining Top, you can put the right card on top before the trigger of Lurking Predators.
The Top is also fine with Descendants' Path. Sylvan Library and Mirri's Guile are useful, too.

Moonmist and Waxing Moon help you flipping, too.
Geier Reach Bandit // Vildin-Pack Alpha is also a way to let your wolves enter the battlefield flipped.

But I agree, keeping them flipped is quiet difficult.
I'm also busy building a competative Werewolf EDH. As soon as you have some 100 cards together, why don't you post the link to the deck?