Topic: H:Ensnaring Bridge, Mycosynth Lattice, Extrapalanar Lens etc. W:lists!

Looking to get back into trading. I have a bunch of cards on my wishlist and am looking for inventions/expeditions/judge foils and lists to look at. Also looking to make smaller trades too so feel free to open a trade for anything you see on my list that interests you.

I will be around all day tomorrow replying to trades and hopefully getting some done!

Last edited by Charger (2017-01-17 09:52:32)

Re: H:Ensnaring Bridge, Mycosynth Lattice, Extrapalanar Lens etc. W:lists!

Wrapping up 2 trades, looking to get more done smile

Still looking for trades. Have a lot of stuff big and small and am looking for much more beyond what's on my wish list, so start a trade if I have something you want and I can look at your list!

Charger wrote:

Still looking for trades. Have a lot of stuff big and small and am looking for much more beyond what's on my wish list, so start a trade if I have something you want and I can look at your list!

I am interested in your foil Thran Dynamo. Care to check my list for anything you might want?

Found some Golgari Thugs and Krark-Clan Ironworks if anyone is looking for those smile

Interested in your damnation, I have a pack fresh Crucible of Worlds invention and a pack fresh Mana Vault invention that I got at prereleases this weekend. Start up a trade if you're interested!

kweekweg wrote:

Interested in your damnation, I have a pack fresh Crucible of Worlds invention and a pack fresh Mana Vault invention that I got at prereleases this weekend. Start up a trade if you're interested!

Trade started smile

bump! Vacation in 6 days so looking to get some more trades done before then!

back from vacation and sick, so plenty of time to make some more trades!

i have a couple inventions (defense grid and cata gearhulk). Looking at your birds, brushland, and worships. However last minute worktrip, will be back next sunday if you are still interested.

Back from being crazy sick, looking to make some more trades smile