Topic: Could I get some feedback on my new deck?

I just put together a white green life deck the other day and before I go hunting for trades or shelling out cash for what I need inthe deck I wanted some advice to hopefully make the deck a bit better. I was aminly focusing on Ajani, Mentor of Heroes and his -8 you gain 100 life. My plan was in the beginning of the game getting stuff like topplegeist and garruk's companion out for some cheap flyers or trample and then throw in Odric, Lunarch Marshall to give all my creatures flying, trample and if I have felidar soverign out lifelink and vigilance. So the way I would be trying to win is by either getting above 40 life or by doing Ajani's -8 and playing a voracious wurm so I have a 102/102 creature on the field. I'm not sure if I managed to make anything exceptionally good but I was hoping to run this in modern and try to stay within the under 150$ range but I would be willing to spend around 200$ if necessary. https://deckbox.org/sets/1434983 If someone could take a look and tell me what they think that would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Could I get some feedback on my new deck?

Could run adjani In a turbo fog shell

Re: Could I get some feedback on my new deck?

I think you need to be more to the point of what you are trying to do. looking at your list i'm not sure what  are you going for.