Topic: Checking full MTG series completeness

Helloha,
I'm new here, was a regular Magic player 16 years ago, stopped playing it, and last week I just really felt I wanted to pick it back up, so here I am big_smile
Anyway, question, and I couldn't find a thread with a similar question (or my internet search skills really are bellow expectation).
As much as I like playing Magic, I also have a bit of a collecting thing when it comes to things I like.
I started adding the cards I bought over the past week to my inventory, all of them from the Shadows over Innistrad and Eldritch Moon, I havent even started cataloguing my oldschool stuff, that's for when I have a lot more time.
Anyhow, is there a way to look at , for example, the complete Eldritch Moon collection, all cards, and quickly see which cards I own and which I am missing ?
Thanks people

Last edited by _wata_ (2017-02-07 09:46:17)

Re: Checking full MTG series completeness

There is a Premium feature that adds a checklist to the individual edition pages. This would be the best way to quickly see which cards you have (and are missing) from each set.

Re: Checking full MTG series completeness

Kammikaze wrote:

There is a Premium feature that adds a checklist to the individual edition pages. This would be the best way to quickly see which cards you have (and are missing) from each set.

Thank you for the info,
Much appreciated.