Topic: 50% Off Trades (older cards in below-NM condition)

I bought a Craigslist collection of Revised to Urza’s Legacy era cards, and have a bunch of acceptably decent cards for trade. However, many of them are in somewhat rough shape. I imported them as ‘played’ and corrected as best I could, but am happy to send pictures if you are interested. Due to their condition, I’m offering a 50% discount from TCG Market / Deckbox / whatever prices for the cards below (and others in similar condition that I may have forgotten to re-write below). Some/most of these are lower-value cards, but I’m happy to do a lower-value trade if you’re interested. (Though if it’s too many cards for a plain envelope, I’d like it to be closer to $10 to offset the shipping cost).

Please let me know if you’re interested in these (or, of course, any other trades).

4 Urza’s Tower (Chronicles)
3 Urza’s Mine (Chronicles)
4 Urza’s Power Plant (Chronicles)
1 Urza’s Mine (Antiquities)
2 Meekstone
2 The Rack
1 Helm of Awakening
6 Black Vise
2 Ashnod’s Altar
1 Summer Bloom
1 Vernal Bloom
5 Lightning Bolt
3 Pyroblast
9 Goblin Grenade (mostly FE; two Anthologies)
1 Jokulhaups (Ice Age)
1 Goblin King (4th)
1 Unearth
4 Hymn to Tourach
3 Brainstorm
3 High Tide
3 Counterspell (Ice Age)
1 Merchant Scroll

A couple other things from the lot for trade that aren't half-off:
2 Mystical Tutor
1 Blood Moon (Chronicles)

And of course the rest of my tradelist.

Last edited by Brendan (2017-03-28 19:08:45)

Re: 50% Off Trades (older cards in below-NM condition)

I may take you up on that; I make art with damaged cards (like these magnets). Is the wear on these cards mostly frayed corners and dinged borders? If that's the case and the art's still intact, I'd have a use for them!

Re: 50% Off Trades (older cards in below-NM condition)

MidnightLightning wrote:

I may take you up on that; I make art with damaged cards (like these magnets). Is the wear on these cards mostly frayed corners and dinged borders? If that's the case and the art's still intact, I'd have a use for them!

In some cases the cards themselves are a bit worn (looks like a lot of them were played without sleeves, as we did back in the day), but many should be suitable for art projects. Send me a trade request for the cards you'd be interested in, and I can check them. smile

Also, I still have the box of other less playable cards, so if you're interested in anything in particular I can take a look through the box.

Last edited by Brendan (2017-04-04 15:49:00)