Topic: W: Infernal Tutor, Death's Shadow, Chrome Mox, & more

I'm looking to trade for a few miscellaneous Legacy cards:

• 3 Infernal Tutor

• 1 Death's Shadow (WWK prefered)

• 3 Standstill

• 1 Chrome Mox

• 1-2 City of Solitude

• 1-2 Mana Maze1

I'm looking mostly to trade equal value cards (or trade up), but I'm willing to consider any offers. Shoot me an offer if you see anything on my tradelist you're interested in.

Last edited by Brendan (2017-05-04 16:22:23)

Re: W: Infernal Tutor, Death's Shadow, Chrome Mox, & more

Bump! Made a few edits to the original post as well.

I've got quite a few of your wants, but better check my tradelist to confirm if there is anything you really want (some even include the items posted). I see somethings from your tradelist for sure. Start a trade if you need any of them.

Djohnson124 wrote:

I've got quite a few of your wants, but better check my tradelist to confirm if there is anything you really want (some even include the items posted). I see somethings from your tradelist for sure. Start a trade if you need any of them.

Thanks! None of those are super high priority apart from a couple <$2 cards. I don't see any matches with anything on my tradelist, but if you see anything you're interested in we could probably work something out. I'll look around a bit and send a proposal if I see something, and of course feel free to do the same!

Bump. Still looking for three Infernal Tutors and a Jitte. Also looking to pick up a Death's Shadow (WWK).

Edit: Found a Jitte. Still looking for the rest.

Last edited by Brendan (2017-05-04 16:22:53)