Topic: Looking to Buy collections

Heya,

I am looking to purchase collections to fill out my Magic the Gathering Collection.  I have been playing Magic since Alpha, but my main draw to the card game is as a collector of the cards.  If you are looking to sell any of your cards in bulk please message me.

Thank you for your time,

Re: Looking to Buy collections

I have assorted cards going back to Ice Age, but the bulk of my stuff is from Theros forward. Looking to thin my backstock so let me know what you're looking for.

Last edited by 10155274536555948 (2017-05-25 15:54:23)

Hey,

I am more interested in your old cards than Theros forward.  Do you have a list that I can look through?

I'll be putting one together soon and will update you when done.

I am looking to sell my entire collection.  I don't have it all listed but a good amount is listed on my deckbox page.  Send me a message if you're interested in hearing the rest of it.

Paul, I do believe I sent you a message, Not sure though if it made it to you or not.

Jast, I received and responded to your message.  I am interested in selling my collection.

Hi I am interested in selling my collection please check it out if you are after specifics.  I do have shoe boxes full of commons and uncommons aswell which I have not listed.

I just started using this site so I am still uploading my inventory but I am looking into selling my collection.

Last edited by dordiablo (2017-06-28 02:51:52)