Topic: Clearance Sale Trading!

So here's the deal. I've been very aggressively trading the last 2 months since I joined here. As such, I am down to basically no tradeable cards above $10. I still have a large amount of small cards, and standard cards that I am looking to liquidate, and trade up for modern or legacy staples. I recognize trading up usually comes at a premium So here's the offer:

I'll add 5% for cards valued between $5 and $10
I'll add 10% for cards between $10 and $15
I'll add 15% for cards between $15 and $20,
I'll add 20% for cards betwee $20 and $30, Khans Fetches, and all Shocklands
I'll add 30% for cards over $30
AND I'll add 40% for cards from the following list:

Arcbound Ravager (MM version)
Through the Breach
Ancestral Vision
Horizon Canopy
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Verdant Catacombs (MM17 version)

And, because why not, 50% for duals or other valuable reserved list cards, if you happen to be interested in trading one down like that.

ex. you are trading me a $30 card, and a $15 card. I'll trade $56.25 for those $45 in cards ($30 * 1.3 + $15 * 1.15)

Other notes and fine print:
1.) Only trading cards currently on my tradelist
2.) I'm interested in any staples, not just cards mentioned on my wishlist
3.) Because I'll be losing "value" in the trade, in addition to the cost of shipping, I'd prefer for these trades to be at least $25 coming to me in order to be worth it, and at least 3 to 1 in quantity.
4.) Since there will be a large quantity of cards on my side, and deckbox pricing is generally close enough on small cards, we'll use deckbox pricing for my half to save looking up and adding dozens of cards. Prefer to use TCG Market for the cards I'm trading up to, but I'm willing to negotiate.

Come grab my bulk!

Last edited by epicwally (2017-07-06 22:38:29)