Topic: H: Cryptic Command Invocation W: Other Masterpieces

Hey all! I just opened a cryptic command masterpiece - but I don't really like to play blue that often and don't have much of a use for it. I would rather trade it for cards I would actually play. However, because it's an Invocation and pretty special, I would like to trade it for other masterpieces. There aren't too many I specifically have in mind, but if youre dying to get a Cryptic Command invocation and you have other masterpieces to trade, make me an offer!

I would consider trading it for it for non-masterpieces, but it would have to be very significantly in my favor as these things tend to rise in price and I don't anticipate this version to ever be reprinted.

Re: H: Cryptic Command Invocation W: Other Masterpieces

I am somewhat interested in the Cryptic. I have a choke and Loyal Retainers invocation that I am willing to part with. Those interest you at all?

Probably not - both are pretty low value even when combined.

which ones would you be looking for?

I'm open to offers - but generally I play EDH so cards that are good in EDH. I particularly like the swords, worm coil engine, other versatile inventions and of course of equal value.