Topic: H: Death's Shadow core cards; W: Misc. things

I am not playing as much Modern these days, and am considering trading out of my Death's Shadow deck, though only the cards that don't overlap with other decks I may play. I have for trade:

* 4 Death's Shadow
* 4 Street Wraith
* 2 Collective Brutality
* 4 Stubborn Denial
* 4 Terminate (MM3)
* 1 Inquisition of Kozilek

and possibly
* 1-4 Polluted Delta
* 1 Kolaghan's Command
* 1 Fatal Push
* 2 Tasigur
* Gurmag Angler, Temur Battle Rage, Flaying Tendrils, etc.

I'm only really looking to trade all of this at once so that I can either play the deck or trade completely out of it, rather than ending up with half of a Grixis DS deck.

I'll consider any offer for things on my wishlist and am willing to look at your tradelist even if we don't have a match, but am most interested in:
* Intuition
* Vampiric Tutor (VIS)
* Mox Diamond
* Mind over Matter
* Time Spiral
* ONS Flooded Strand
* ONS Polluted Delta
* Infernal Tutor
* Beta / Euro basic lands
* Scrubland (3ED)

I'm also willing to consider trading "for value" for lower-priority cards (since I'd likely trade them away again). If you're interested in working something out, feel free to open up a trade proposal. Cheers!

Re: H: Death's Shadow core cards; W: Misc. things

I'd be interested in the Street Wraiths, Terminates, Gurmag Anglers, and Thought Scours, if you have them. I don't have anything you've listed, but let me know if I have stuff you're interested in nonetheless.

Last edited by ANDNA (2017-09-21 19:03:56)

Re: H: Death's Shadow core cards; W: Misc. things

ANDNA wrote:

I'd be interested in the Street Wraiths, Terminates, Gurmag Anglers, and Thought Scours, if you have them. I don't have anything you've listed, but let me know if I have stuff you're interested in nonetheless.

I actually have 8 Terminates, so I could probably part with a playset without problem. I might be able to part with a playset of Thought Scour as well. And I have plenty of Anglers. Feel free to start up a new trade and I'll see if we can work something out.