Topic: Incorrect "Last Important Printing"

Rubinia Soulsinger is a card from Legends that has been reprinted 3 times (Chronicles, Commander 2013, and Commander Anthology), but when I add her as a card in my deck, it  only shows the price for Legends, which is $8 compared to the other 3 printings' price of ~$0.30.

Other cards seem to show the "Last Important Printing" which is usually a (less expenisve) reprint, but not Rubinia. Am I missing something? Can I change which edition is in the deck? I tried adding a C13 Rubinia to my inventory, but that didn't fix it. It was marked in my inventory as $0.34 but it still showed up in the deck as the Legends $8 version.

This is important to me, because I use Deckbox to price out decks and a) it's annoying to have to remember what the actual price is, and b) I don't want to have to double-check every expensive card to see if there was a less expensive reprint that Deckbox isn't showing.

Re: Incorrect "Last Important Printing"

This is no the answer you were expecting. I'm just on the same boat as you. I heard this will be implemented soon, but not sure when.

Can anyone give an estimate?