Topic: database: Unstable, Oversized Commanders, other promos

Database is updated today with Unstable, just in time for the draft weekend, along with the 2 promos Earl of Squirrel and Rules Lawyer:

https://deckbox.org/editions/463-unstable

Also in are the missing oversized commanders:

https://deckbox.org/editions/465-oversi … ander-2017

Other promos imported today are the Black Friday Treasure Chest dual-faced promos and the Bristling Hydra media insert.

The Merfolk vs Goblins set icon should also be fixed.

Thanks to everybody who reported the missing promos.

Re: database: Unstable, Oversized Commanders, other promos

Did y'all notice this article from Wizards of the Coast about Unstable?

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a … 2017-12-06

It says that thirteen different cards have multiple print variations.  I looked through what y'all added, but y'all seem to have missed adding the multiple versions to deckbox.  The Gatherer Page doesn't show the different printings either, but I wanted y'all to know, so you could put them all up.

I attach a .PDF file that I compiled with the 13 variants of the cards for Unstable.
I hope I was helpful.
Thanks.

Post's attachments

Unstable update.pdf 227.03 kb, 73 downloads since 2017-12-08 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
PunBB bbcode testPROFILEInventoryTradelistWishlist

Thanks!!

Noble Hierarch

How do you add the full-art lands from Unstable to your inventory? They don't show up using the "Add a card" button.

bellerofonte1986 wrote:

I attach a .PDF file that I compiled with the 13 variants of the cards for Unstable.
I hope I was helpful.
Thanks.

Why that variants I can't on site and can't add to my collection?

Enraged Killbot isn't showing up in the database.

Would also like to voice my request for variant art in Unstable cards. smile

taenia wrote:

Enraged Killbot isn't showing up in the database.

Or Delighted Killbot or Despondent Killbot.

They all have the same #145/216 but do have different names, so I would think they should have their own entry, but also don;'t have their own gatherer page.

novashep wrote:

Or Delighted Killbot or Despondent Killbot.

They all have the same #145/216 but do have different names, so I would think they should have their own entry, but also don;'t have their own gatherer page.

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out that these were all technically the same card. I guess my killbots will be curious in my database but in my heart, I'll know they're enraged

Sorry for the delay here. It's a bit complicated because they are breaking the rules of magic by having multiple cards with the same names and different rules, and also multiple cards with the same collectors number in one set, throwing off some structural assumptions that I have made.

I need to migrate some columns and change some things to accommodate this, I need to finish some other stuff first though.

If it helps at all, Sebi, all of the different variants have now been added to Gatherer.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&set=[%22Unstable%22]

I've been holding off on importing my Unstable until the variants are in - glad to know that's on its way!

Any news on the Unstable update?

News on Unstable update?

Yes, I was wondering if there were any updates as well. I’d bought a box of Unstable that we’ll be drafting here in an upcoming weekend and I’ll have a bunch of these cards I’ll be dropping into DeckBox. It would be nice to have the property categorized.

Thanks guys!

Three months from the official release of Unstable and the list has not yet been updated ... any news about it or should I consider it a dead site?

bellerofonte1986 wrote:

Three months from the official release of Unstable and the list has not yet been updated ... any news about it or should I consider it a dead site?

Same status as before sadly, need to finish a realease i'm working on to be able to migrate some db stuff to be able to properly add the unstable cards. Coming soon.

Can't y'all treat each printing of each card as a entirely different card, rather than the same one?  Would that not fix the issue?

Assign the other printings a random number above 250, which would stop the number issues.

Also, add an A, B, C to the end of their names to differentiate the names.

Thanks for all that y'all do though, cause this website is great and I use it for all my Magic the Gathering Decks, which is a lot easier than searching through over six boxes of cards.

Last edited by 1617362528282080 (2018-03-14 21:31:50)

Do you plan on adding the Mutavault GP Promo?

Hi, just wanted to bump this request for the Unstable variants.

preypacer wrote:

Yeah, I second this bump. Still waiting for this to get worked out.

CeeDubH wrote:
preypacer wrote:

Yeah, I second this bump. Still waiting for this to get worked out.

Holy crap, I logged in today and just on a whim I checked to see if these alt art cards were included in Deckbox now AND THEY ARE!!

Thank you, Sebi & the Deckbox Developers! I've just cleaned up some of my desk that's had some Unstable cards on it for quite some time now!