Topic: W: Bulk Rares Cards H: Lots of misc stuff

I am looking to trade for bulk rares at 12cents/rare. I require them to be english, gold symboled, black or white bordered, and in NM condition. I'll take any number. In general, you will pay to ship them however you please as long as they arrive to me in good condition. If you have a lot, we can probably work something out. If there is nothing you want on my list, contact me anyway. I have more stuff that isn't on deckbox and might even be willing to pay cash (via paypal). I want your bulk rares!

You don't need to have them on deckbox. Just count them up and give me the number in a trade. It really doesn't matter to me.

In addition to the above, I do have a fairly small number of foils and other cards I am looking for, mostly related to EDH. I haven't added them to my wants yet, but I can check lists.

I also have lots of Pucapoints I can trade if that want to go that route. We can figure out the details via PM.

I would love to get some of this in!

Updated 12/20/2017

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by n144mann (2017-12-27 01:24:51)

Re: W: Bulk Rares Cards H: Lots of misc stuff

Bump, looking to make some trades. I'm not overly picky.

Bump, still looking to make more trades. I am willing to look through lists even if you don't ahve anything on my wishlist.

Bringing this to the top after a long time away. I am back up and running and ready to trade though!

Would really like to trade for some bulk rares!

Got a few trade in. Would love to get some more going!

Completed a few trades, but would love to get some more bulk rares coming in!

Keep those bulk rares coming my way!

Have some more on the way and always looking for more!