Topic: [Feature Request] Adding preconstructed decks to inventory in 1 click

Hi, i have wanted this feature in the past, and since my planechase 2012 decks came in the mail today, it reminded me how it would be nice if you could add all the cards in a preconstructed deck to your inventory in 1 click.

It would be so nice to just add say the "Night of the Ninja" deck to my inventory rather then all 60 cards.

smile

Re: [Feature Request] Adding preconstructed decks to inventory in 1 click

Agreed! Currently when I add a preconstructed deck, I copy and paste the decklist from wizards.com or wherever I can find a clean list, and then I have to add the card edition for each of the cards manually. I'd love it if I could do all of this in a few clicks by selecting from a dropdown. I'd be happy to supply the card edition information for the precons that I own.

Is this feature available now in 2018 smile?

1564408180322187 wrote:

Is this feature available now in 2018 smile?

It is sadly not available!

However, I had started a thread that I hoped would turn into a community-built collection of precons for easy import. It didn't seem to spark much interest, so I stopped working on creating CSV files for it. But I'd certainly be glad to keep working on this project if others would find it helpful.