Topic: W: $$$ H: Modern/Legacy Staples (Cavern, Tarn, Snapcaster, etc.)

Hey everyone! I'm looking to sell everything I have listed on Deckbox, including a lot of Modern and Legacy staples. Would accept Venmo or Paypal. Willing to entertain any and all offers. Thanks!

Re: W: $$$ H: Modern/Legacy Staples (Cavern, Tarn, Snapcaster, etc.)

Puddingface wrote:

Hey everyone! I'm looking to sell everything I have listed on Deckbox, including a lot of Modern and Legacy staples. Would accept Venmo or Paypal. Willing to entertain any and all offers. Thanks!

Please be aware you have to setup a sellers account here, and sell through that system. That ensures protection for the buyers, and proper purchase history etc.

I might be interested in the Cavern of Souls once you set up a seller profile

sebi wrote:
Puddingface wrote:

Please be aware you have to setup a sellers account here, and sell through that system. That ensures protection for the buyers, and proper purchase history etc.

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't used Deckbox since I stopped playing Magic a couple years ago so I had no idea that feature existed.

Once you get your storefront up, I have a few things I would like to purchase as well!