Topic: Any info on when GRN will be uploaded to the database?

I tried searching the forum for an answer to this question but didn't see anything so decided to make the thread. When will GRN be uploaded to the database?

I'm mostly just antsy to add in cards to my wishlist, lol. There are tons of cards I'm interested in! A few commander things and some Assassin's Trophies but more than that, this set looks great for Battle box!!

If you don't know what that format is, I highly encourage you to check out https://www.channelfireball.com/article … nger-room/ this article, written by it's creator Brian DeMars.

Thanks in advance for information about the update!

Re: Any info on when GRN will be uploaded to the database?

I'm also very eager to start brewing with the new cards. Would love to know when that will be possible! Thanks!

Naw, card DB in deckbox has been updated prior to release every other set in the past... I think it usually happens sometime during the week of prerelease.

Last edited by maxwellp (2018-09-24 14:55:51)

maxwellp wrote:

Naw, card DB in deckbox has been updated prior to release every other set in the past... I think it usually happens sometime during the week of prerelease.

Ahhh, so the rude dude was wrong?? Crazy. tongue   I suppose it will be up any day now!

I think we all get a little antsy waiting for new releases so we can put those cards on wishlists, decklists etc.

Hopefully it's soon

cjm52873 wrote:
carnophage888 wrote:
maxwellp wrote:

Ahhh, so the rude dude was wrong?? Crazy. tongue   I suppose it will be up any day now!

If that's rude to you damn... get some thinker skin kid.

I mean, I wasn't offended or anything but the polite response would have been something like, "In past sets, they've always updated the database on the day of release." So yeah, your condescendingly sarcastic comment came off as a smidge rude. But really, only a smidge. While we're handing out advice though, consider using commas. Remember, they make the difference between "Let's eat, Grandma!" and "Let's eat Grandma!"

Import's been done, go nuts!
https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=30397