Topic: Token area in Deck List

Is it possible to add an area in the deck list screen where we can add the tokens we have for the deck? Thanks!

Re: Token area in Deck List

This would be a great addition!

@Sebi!!! How about some response, it would be nice to get a reply from you especially since I am a premium member.

I think that it already has one. Take a Look at my Duel Decks: Zendikar vs Eldrazi it lists all the tokens at the bottom in their own section. I added them to the deck via the single car add option.

If I miss interrupted what you mean please explain, because as the Joker said in Batman "if Knowledge is Power than A god am I." and I want all the knowledge I can get.

Jasoneagle wrote:

I think that it already has one. Take a Look at my Duel Decks: Zendikar vs Eldrazi it lists all the tokens at the bottom in their own section. I added them to the deck via the single car add option.

If I miss interrupted what you mean please explain, because as the Joker said in Batman "if Knowledge is Power than A god am I." and I want all the knowledge I can get.

So I think OP is looking for a separate section that wouldn't count against the card total for the deck count maybe?  Similar to the Sideboard. 

On a related note, if something like this could be implemented, it'd be awesome to have some form of suggestion featuring that could determine what tokens we needed for any specific deck without having to manually review each card.  Probably a bit more complicated to implement than it seems on the surface, but would be quite handy!  I like having all my needed tokens with me for any particular deck I play and this would be a good way to keep track of them without having to add them to the card count for the main deck or sideboard.