Topic: How many cards can I add

Hi I'm new and I want to catalog all my cards digitally but will I be able to fit all 5000+ cards here

Re: How many cards can I add

Afaik there is no limit. 5k will definitely fit.

Yep, 5k is no problem. I currently have:
Inventory (5137 cards, 1847 distinct)

I also have decks with 1500+ cards in them, no issues (I use 'decks' for stuff like 'All Reserve List Cards' and 'Top 1500 most played Modern cards' to make it easy for me to see what of these cards I have/need.)

The nice thing about databases is that they scale well, to hundreds of millions of rows and beyond.

I've got over 5000 unique cards so far (one row per unique card), and that's trivial for a database.

On the front-end, it does get a little slow when i try to load "Plains" since i'm putting in a "1" for each version i own. There are 50+ versions of plains and the javascript front-end is chugging trying to process it all. For all the normal cards, no worries, go nuts.

8sV79AuP8019OgV4FLI258784 wrote:

On the front-end, it does get a little slow when i try to load "Plains" since i'm putting in a "1" for each version i own. There are 50+ versions of plains and the javascript front-end is chugging trying to process it all. For all the normal cards, no worries, go nuts.

Not to be a Necromancer or anything but that is the Reason I enter my Lands into a csv file and import them seems like it dosen't bog down as much.