Topic: List of Set Names

Anyone have a complete list of set names as used on deckbox.org?  I need it to make my tradelist a .csv for import.

Re: List of Set Names

Same question- this makes importing my 30k cards from another DB into Deckbox a pain, as I have to guess what the set names are that Deckbox expects (which don't match my current DB)

OldGreen wrote:

Same question- this makes importing my 30k cards from another DB into Deckbox a pain, as I have to guess what the set names are that Deckbox expects (which don't match my current DB)

The Editions page lists them all.

Are you fairly good with Excel? If so, it'd be easy enough to quickly find the non-Deckbox-compatible edition names in your current database and change them to their Deckbox equivalents. There's multiple ways to accomplish this, I'm sure, but the first thing that springs to mind would be pasting all the Deckbox editions into a single column in Excel, turning it into a named range, then using ISERROR and MATCH to check which of your editions exist in that range. Finally, use Filter to go through all the unmatched editions and Find/Replace the correct values.

If that's all gibberish to you, feel free to attach your inventory from the other database, and I'd be happy to help convert it for you!

I've got a conversion library over at https://gitlab.com/MidnightLightning/mtg-harmonizer that might help. That set of scripts uses the MTGJSON library to harmonize between different M:tG inventory sites. The most well-maintained is Deckbox-to-CardSphere as that's the one I primarily use, but if you have other patches to add, I'd be happy to merge them in!