Topic: Brawl added to deck variants, CSV import fixes

Brawl was added to deck variants today, is marked valid at 60 cards and allows the selection of a commander. It will not show as invalid if you have non standard cards, but it will display the regular "Format" indicator (standard/modern/vintage/legacy) and say which cards are non-standard in the deck.

Also today a fix wasf deployed for the csv import in inventories, to merge duplicated entries (the same card with the same details) appearing multiple times in a csv. Should take care of some types of csv exported collections that show cards one per line instead of with counts.

Re: Brawl added to deck variants, CSV import fixes

sebi wrote:

Also today a fix wasf deployed for the csv import in inventories, to merge duplicated entries (the same card with the same details) appearing multiple times in a csv. Should take care of some types of csv exported collections that show cards one per line instead of with counts.

Best fix ever! This has been driving me nuts since the early days and was the cause of countless hours of work trying to track down discrepancies when I was initially merging a whole bunch of inventory CSVs.

This will also allow me to simplify the CSVs for decks that contain the same card in both the maindeck and sideboard.

Thanks!

Re: Brawl added to deck variants, CSV import fixes

sebi wrote:

Brawl was added to deck variants today

Hooray! :-) thanks!