Topic: H: Sealed C13 Mind Seize x5 W: Trades

Looking to move some loose cards into some sealed products? Awesome, because I'm looking to move some sealed products into some things that don't physically take up as much space. I currently have 5x C13 Mind Seize decks still sealed in box (one box has a tear along the Commander card display but otherwise boxes are in good condition). The original decklist is linked below.

Currently, the decks are at $63 low on TCGPlayer, CK at $70, and CFB also at $70. I'm looking for $65 in trade if you trade for one and $60 in trade for each one past it (i.e. if you want to trade for 3 it would be a total $185 in trade). This is just because of shipping which is a pain for these things. Also, if you want to trade for the one with the tear along the front (will send pictures) I will take $5 off the trade price.

As for what I'm currently looking for - anything off my current wishlist or any card above $10. If you're interested in grabbing up some sealed product or want to pick up a couple True Names, Baleful Strix, Propaganda, or some other fun cards feel free to send me a trade or PM!

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/price/Seale … eize#paper