Topic: Tradelist bug

I have an Undead Alchemist on my inventory list.  I originally entered it as Innistrad, but the set is currently grayed out.   I originally entered it as "1 available for trade", but the quantity for trade is currently zero.  (I have never changed it, so this is strictly some kind of internal site bug.)  This has happened with multiple cards; Undead Alchemist was just the first one I happened to find.

Even worse, since there's no way to search for such cards as a group, this is extremely time-consuming and laborious to fix.

I expect that nothing can be done to restore the information, but a search filter for "cards without a set" would at least enable users to save a lot of time on fixing this.

Re: Tradelist bug

szwanger wrote:

a search filter for "cards without a set" would at least enable users to save a lot of time on fixing this.

There actually is! In your Inventory or Tradelist, look for the filter called "No Edition Set".

Sorry to hear about the larger problem you're experiencing, though. Now I feel like I need to go through and check mine!

This is one reason, though, that I always back up my Inventory as a CSV export. If I find that I'm also affected by these bugs, then all I'll have to do is clear my online Inventory and then reimport it from that CSV file. So I'd highly recommend that exporting a CSV be the first thing you do after fixing everything.