Topic: When will Eldraine be added?

I wanted to enter my cards this afternoon and was really surprised to fine Throne of Eldraine is not on the site yet.

It seems like it should already be in the database, as a complete spoiler has been available for some time, right?

Re: When will Eldraine be added?

I think were all eagerly awaiting the Throne of Eldraine update....

TechnicolorMage wrote:

I think were all eagerly awaiting the Throne of Eldraine update....

+1

There is also double sided token in the collector booster  that I received with the preorder . so if you could add them at the same time it would be nice instead to wait some weeks before to be able to add token like M20

I've got a huge stack of ToE cards on my desk that desperately want to be logged!

I think a lot of people have Throne of Eldraine cards they want to trade, and to trade for. Hopefully, this will be happening sooner rather than later.

Manic wrote:

I think a lot of people have Throne of Eldraine cards they want to trade, and to trade for. Hopefully, this will be happening sooner rather than later.

+1

Even a simple sticky saying "We are working through each card!" would be appreciated so I know when I can show off my The Royal Scions

In case anyone is keeping an eye on this thread and hasn't seen yet, Throne of Eldraine prices are now live!