Topic: Minor fixes

* added Tarkir Dragonfury Foe-Razer Regent promo
* fixed a bug with arena imports in decks sometimes failing
* fixed "group by tag" in decks not looking at private tags in one's own decks

Re: Minor fixes

Sebi,

Minor issue I just discovered:  I have a deck labeled as Commander and have multiple copies of Rat Colony in the deck, but the site tells me I'm restricted to one copy, despite the card allowing any number of copies in a deck.

Thanks!

TSpielman wrote:

Sebi,

Minor issue I just discovered:  I have a deck labeled as Commander and have multiple copies of Rat Colony in the deck, but the site tells me I'm restricted to one copy, despite the card allowing any number of copies in a deck.

Thanks!

I said this in a bug fix post about 2 months back, don't think anything was said about fixing it but I'll +1 this

I said this in a bug fix post about 2 months back, don't think anything was said about fixing it but I'll +1 this

I discovered your post about in while browsing through the forums after having already made my post :-P  I haven't seen a lot of activity from Sebi of late, so hopefully he's been getting some R&R with the holidays and recharging the batteries, so to speak.  He does amazing work on the site and sometimes I feel guilty pointing out errors/glitches to him.