Topic: Decked builder import

Hi all,

New to the site, been using Decked Builder to keep track of my collection. Having some trouble uploading the csv file Decked Builder produces, and from a quick google search, I'm not alone. Was wondering if there was a solution out there I haven't seen yet?

Any help appreciated.

Attached the file I've been trying to upload in case anyone knows how to fix them to be recognizeable by Deck Box:)
I know it's a .coll2 file - It's what I got despite choosing the 'export csv' option in Decked Builder. What I did was changing the filetype by replacing .coll2 suffix with .csv

Cheers!

Post's attachments

Coll c17.coll2 664.74 kb, 28 downloads since 2017-08-30 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: Decked builder import

Hello!

I just went through the following steps, and successfully imported your inventory into Deckbox. I've attached your converted inventory, so that you don't have to actually go through the work, unless you want to try it yourself.

I apologize for the verbosity of these instructions. Many people may not need every step detailed like this, but for those that do, they'll appreciate not having to ask! smile

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Change the file extension to .csv (either directly by manually typing it in from your file browser, or by opening the .coll2 file in Notepad and Save As... to a .csv with ANSI encoding).

2. Open in Excel (I'm using 2010, so some instructions may differ).

3. Save your file and click "Yes" at the warning.

NOTE: Stop here and use the macro listed below in bburrows reply. Major time saver! After running the macro, pick back up at Step 12.

#################################

4. Delete column A ("Total Qty"), then delete the new columns E - M ("Mana Cost" - "Price Source").

• TIP: To fully delete, highlight the columns, right click, and choose Delete. Don't just clear the cells' contents.

• TIP: If you have any notes saved, keep the "Notes" column. It won't hurt the import into Deckbox, and you can then more easily re-add the notes to Deckbox by filtering this column and going through the cards.

5. Important: Change the column headers as follows: Reg Qty & Foil Qty > Count, Card > Name, Set > Edition. (Yes, both columns A and B should be named Count. You'll see why in a minute.)

6. Important: Insert a new column (I usually prefer it after the "Name" column, but it actually doesn't matter), and type "Foil" as the header.

• TIP: You most likely will also want to insert 2 more columns, named "Condition" and "Language", and fill the entire Condition column with "Near Mint" or "Good (Lightly Played)", and the Language column with "English". If you don't do this, Deckbox will display them without a condition or language, rather than applying your defaults. See step 9 for a tip on quickly filling an entire column.

7. Right-click the sheet's tab, choose "Move or Copy...", and check the checkbox for "Create a copy".

8. In the original sheet, delete column B (used to be Foil Qty). In the copied sheet, delete column A (Reg Qty). Now you should only have one "Count" column on each sheet.

9. Important: On the copied sheet (your foils), fill the entire "Foil" column with "foil".

• TIP: If you have all the cells selected, press F2 to enable entry in the active cell, type "foil", then press Ctrl+Enter. This auto-fills all the cells.

10. Now select all the entries in the copied sheet (your foils) and copy it to the end of the data in the original sheet. Don't worry about all the rows with a count of 0 -- they won't matter.

• TIP: To easily select all the correct data, delete row 1 on the copied sheet (the header row), then press Ctrl+A.

• TIP: To quickly jump to the end of your regular cards, press Ctrl+A (Select All), which jumps the view down to the final row.

11. Delete the copied sheet.
    #################################

12. Save your file and click "Yes" at the warning.

13. Attempt a first upload. I say attempt, because you're going to get a long list of errors due to non-matching edition names. (I've provided a list below that I encountered in this specific inventory.) Make note of the incorrect edition names. You'll find the Deckbox equivalent on the "Editions" page.

14. Use Ctrl+H to Replace All for each affected edition. Then press Ctrl+S (or click the save icon) and click "Yes" at the warning

15. Re-import (you don't even have to click "Browse" again on Deckbox; just click the "Check file and import" button on the already-selected CSV).

16. Assuming you caught all the edition name errors, you should be golden! Otherwise, repeat steps 12-15 until you get it right.

17. When you try to close the file in Excel, it'll ask you to save the changes. Since you just saved it in the previous steps, go ahead and click "Don't Save".

List of Mismatched Editions (in this inventory)

DECKED BUILDER NAME > DECKBOX NAME

• Commander 2013 Edition > Commander 2013

• Duel Decks: Kiora vs. Elspeth > Duel Decks: Elspeth vs. Kiora

• Magic: The Gathering-Commander > Commander

• Magic: The Gathering-Conspiracy > Conspiracy

• Planechase 2012 Edition > Planechase 2012

• Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"" > Time Spiral "Timeshifted" (WHY do they have double quotation marks??)

• Masterpiece Series: Amonkhet Invocations > Amonkhet Invocations

Last edited by meldon44 (2020-02-22 07:43:02)

Post's attachments

Coll c17.csv 813.35 kb, 46 downloads since 2017-08-30 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thank you very much !
I imported your version and it worked without a hitch smile The detailed instructions are very welcome, as I really haven't worked with csv files previously, and will be very handy for when it's time to update the collection. Would definitely not have figured this one out on my own. Again, thank you for a very quick response and solution!

Cheers!

Thanks so much. This was a huge help.

I thought it was so useful, I wrote an Excel macro to run the steps noted above to make it easier for others (note: I'm not a VBA programmer so it may not be the most efficient way, but it does the job).

To use it, complete Steps 1-3 as noted above; then, instead of Step 4-11, do the following (then save as noted in Step 12):

Go to Tools > Macro > Visual Basic Editor
From Visual Basic Editor menu:

Go to Insert > Module

Paste the following in the Module1 (Code) window, then click the Play button at the top of the Visual Basic Editor (or select Run > Run Sub/UserForm):

Sub CSVFixer()
'
' CSVFixer Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+Y
'

' Delete first column
    Columns("A:A").Select
    Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft

' Delete new columns
    Columns("E:N").Select
    Selection.Delete Shift:=xlToLeft

' insert 3 new columns before Column C
    ' for Foil, Condition, and Language
    Columns("C:E").Insert Shift:=xlToLeft

Range("C1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Foil"
    Range("D1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Condition"
    Range("E1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Language"

' rename columns
    Range("F1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Name"
    Range("G1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Edition"
    Range("A1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Count"
    Range("B1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "Count"

' remove extra text from card name (e.g., "Golgari Guildgate (a)" or "(b)")
    Dim fndA As Variant
    Dim rplcA As Variant
    Dim fndB As Variant
    Dim rplcB As Variant

fndA = " (a)"
    rplcA = ""
    fndB = " (b)"
    rplcB = ""

'Perform the Find/Replace All
    Cells.Replace what:=fndA, Replacement:=rplcA, _
    LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, _
    SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False

Cells.Replace what:=fndB, Replacement:=rplcB, _
    LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, _
    SearchFormat:=False, ReplaceFormat:=False

Dim lRow As Long
    Dim lCol As Long

'Find the last non-blank cell in column A(1)
    lRow = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row

' Find the last non-blank cell in row 1
    lCol = Cells(1, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column

' fill Condition column
    Range("D2", Cells(lRow, 4)).Value = "Near Mint"

' fill Language column
    Range("E2", Cells(lRow, 5)).Value = "English"

' Copy worksheet and rename
    Worksheets(1).Copy After:=Worksheets(1)
    Sheets(1).Name = "Regular"
    Sheets(2).Name = "Foil"

' fill Foil column in "Foil" worksheet
    Sheets(2).Range("C2", Cells(lRow, 3)).Value = "foil"

' delete Foil count from Regular worksheet
    ' delete Regular count from Foil worksheet
    Sheets(1).Columns(2).EntireColumn.Delete
    Sheets(2).Columns(1).EntireColumn.Delete

' delete header row on copied ("Foil") worksheet
    Sheets(2).Rows(1).EntireRow.Delete

' Get row number for inserting new rows from "Foil" worksheet
    Dim newRow As Long
    newRow = lRow + 1

' Copy "Foil" rows to original ("Regular") worksheet
    Sheets(2).Range("A1", Cells(lRow, lCol)).Copy Sheets(1).Range("A" & newRow)

' Delete copied ("Foil") worksheet
    Sheets(2).Delete

End Sub

Note that when the copied "Foil" worksheet is deleted, you will be prompted to confirm the Delete action.

You can also save the macro as a .bas file and import it to use again any time.

I hope this saves some time for some folks.

Last edited by bburrows (2019-02-22 04:45:41)

bburrows wrote:

Thanks so much. This was a huge help.

I thought it was so useful, I wrote an Excel macro to run the steps noted above to make it easier for others

Dude, this is awesome! I always love it when everybody from the community bands together to offer different solutions. I'm not a macro person, so I didn't even think of this. So cool.

Curious, though -- I thought that Sebi had added a native Deckbox feature to import from a Decked Builder CSV. If you go to your Inventory > Add Cards, it's one of the options for import. Is it not working properly right now?

I will have to try that option again. I think I encountered some errors but, not being terribly familiar with the whole process or formats etc., I just followed your instructions instead!

The next time I have an import, I'll try the Decked Builder CSV option again....My son and I just recently started playing so our current collection only consists of a couple of the new Ravnica Allegiance planeswalker decks and some cards from some booster packs! I imagine we'll have another opportunity to try the import feature again!

Seems silly to have written the macro now, but it sure was fun...and, luckily, it didn't take long. It was pretty satisfying to run it! big_smile

Hi guys, just ran the macro to update my collection, and it works great smile I just ran into one problem that seems weird:

File check complete

Error: The header of the csv file is not correct. Please check that the columns in your file contain at the minimum Count and Name. Unrecognized colums: Count;Foil;Condition;Language;Name;Edition.

Any ideas?

About Decked Builder - yes it's supposed to be supported, the issue is that when you choose to export your collection as csv in the app, it still produces it's own .coll/.coll2 file, not an actual csv.

EDITS:
It seems to not like semicolons separating the headers. I tried changing it in notepad, but then is wouldn't work with the rest of the information as it is separated by semicolons. Tried changing everything to commas, which almost worked except for every card that has a comma in it's name (566 of them). Is there a better way than having to go through manually and re-arrange those 566 names without a comma?

Checked the file named manually, and in it, all the names with comma in them were enclosed by qoutation marks. Is that something the macro maybe missed?

The file of the cards causing problems (couldnt upload file for some reason) https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdxfghijwpxyk … s.csv?dl=0

Last edited by nkholte (2020-02-20 13:37:26)

nkholte wrote:

About Decked Builder - yes it's supposed to be supported, the issue is that when you choose to export your collection as csv in the app, it still produces it's own .coll/.coll2 file, not an actual csv.

Hmm. I wish Sebi would add in the conversion from .coll2 to .csv as part of the import. Until such a time as he does, here's how you can convert it yourself (there's probably an easier way, but this worked for me):

1. Change the file extension from .coll2 to .csv, either directly in the file browser if you're able to view extensions, or as detailed below:

1. Open the .coll2 file in Notepad or some other basic text editor.

2. Save As... to a .csv by changing "Save as type" to "All Files" and manually typing ".csv" at the end of the file name.

3. Important: Change encoding type from UTF-8 (or anything else) to ANSI.

4. Save and close Notepad.

2. Open it in Excel, press Ctrl+S or the Save icon, confirm, and close Excel, choosing "Don't save" at the second prompt.

You can now use the resulting .csv in the Add Cards > Decked Builder CSV widget.

And yes, I'm not joking about step 2. I don't know what magic is going on behind the scenes by doing that, but if you only go through step 4, Deckbox will still give an error when you try to import. And if you open the .coll2 file in Excel right away, instead of going through Notepad first, it'll save all the columns in a single column, instead of correctly comma-separating them. Yes, you could use Excel's "Text to Columns" feature, but that would cause the other issue you encountered; see below.

nkholte wrote:

It seems to not like semicolons separating the headers. I tried changing it in notepad, but then is wouldn't work with the rest of the information as it is separated by semicolons. Tried changing everything to commas, which almost worked except for every card that has a comma in it's name (566 of them). Is there a better way than having to go through manually and re-arrange those 566 names without a comma?

I'm not sure where the semicolons came from. I'd have to see your original .coll2 file to diagnose further. It's possible it's how Decked Builder now separates their data (the .coll2 file that you uploaded in your first post still uses commas). Perhaps the macro does introduce the semicolons, though I don't think so, not if it's correctly saved as CSV. But again, I'd have to tinker with your .coll2 file that produced these results to figure it out. Try opening up the .coll2 in Notepad and let me know what it uses to separate the columns.

nkholte wrote:

Checked the file named manually, and in it, all the names with comma in them were enclosed by qoutation marks. Is that something the macro maybe missed?

Yes. This is something the macro missed, because it's a flaw in my method that I missed, because the your original .coll2 file in the first post apparently didn't include any cards with commas in their card name! So we can't use Excel's "Text to Columns" feature in this case, because it's not smart enough to see which commas are enclosed in quotes and which aren't — it'll change them all. Thankfully, the method I described above of first saving it in Notepad gets the job done.

If you don't mind, can you provide a Dropbox link to your .coll2 file? I'd like to see what the current best method is for conversion. I don't use Decked Builder myself anymore, or I'd just test my own!

Last edited by meldon44 (2020-02-22 07:46:35)

nkholte wrote:

Is there a better way than having to go through manually and re-arrange those 566 names without a comma?

Yes! I went ahead and fixed the CSV you linked to (find the results below), but all I did was:

• opened it in Excel

• added "Edition" as the header label for column G (which didn't have a header label but contained edition names on some rows)

• went through and cut any edition names from column F (the original column with the "Edition" label, which contained a mix of edition names and card-name halves, and I wanted to leave only the latter in that column) into column G (our "true" Edition column now)

• inserted a new column before "Name" (making that column F now)

• in the new column E, used this formula: =IF(ISBLANK(G2),F2,F2&","&G2) which in English says, "If there's no second half to the name in column G, then just use the value in column F, but if there is, then combine F, a comma, and G together."

• copied column E and used the "Values only" paste option to turn that formula into stable card names

• deleted columns F and G, leaving me with correct card names and edition names all in one column!

After that, had to go through and correct a few mismatching edition names, but the below output imports perfectly.

So just copy-and-paste the following into Notepad, and use the method described in my previous post to convert it into a Deckbox-compatible .csv file! Let me know if you have any issues with it.

Count,Foil,Condition,Language,Name,Edition
1,,Near Mint,English,"Rayne, Academy Chancellor",Urza's Destiny
1,,Near Mint,English,"Predator, Flagship",Nemesis
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ixidor, Reality Sculptor",Onslaught
1,,Near Mint,English,"Karona, False God",Scourge
1,,Near Mint,English,"Bosh, Iron Golem",Mirrodin
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jugan, the Rising Star",Champions of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker",Champions of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tomorrow, Azami's Familiar",Betrayers of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sakiko, Mother of Summer",Betrayers of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni",Betrayers of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Hokori, Dust Drinker",Betrayers of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Keiga, the Tide Star",Champions of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Horobi, Death's Wail",Champions of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Azusa, Lost but Seeking",Champions of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion",Ravnica: City of Guilds
1,,Near Mint,English,"Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant",Saviors of Kamigawa
1,,Near Mint,English,"Duskmantle, House of Shadow",Ravnica: City of Guilds
1,,Near Mint,English,"Szadek, Lord of Secrets",Ravnica: City of Guilds
1,,Near Mint,English,"Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran",Ravnica: City of Guilds
1,,Near Mint,English,"Rix Maadi, Dungeon Palace",Dissension
1,,Near Mint,English,"Novijen, Heart of Progress",Dissension
1,,Near Mint,English,Safe Haven,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,Flying Men,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,"Momir Vig, Simic Visionary",Dissension
1,,Near Mint,English,Uthden Troll,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,Voidmage Prodigy,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,Dragonstorm,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,Ovinomancer,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
2,,Near Mint,English,Withered Wretch,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,Conspiracy,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
2,,Near Mint,English,Avatar of Woe,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,Mirari,"Time Spiral ""Timeshifted"""
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vorosh, the Hunter",Planar Chaos
1,,Near Mint,English,"Numot, the Devastator",Planar Chaos
1,,Near Mint,English,"Intet, the Dreamer",Planar Chaos
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teneb, the Harvester",Planar Chaos
1,,Near Mint,English,"Oros, the Avenger",Planar Chaos
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sygg, River Cutthroat",Shadowmoor
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ashling, the Extinguisher",Eventide
1,,Near Mint,English,"Anowon, the Ruin Sage",Worldwake
1,,Near Mint,English,"Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund",Alara Reborn
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kalitas, Bloodchief of Ghet",Zendikar
1,,Near Mint,English,"Unscythe, Killer of Kings",Alara Reborn
1,,Near Mint,English,"Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief",Rise of the Eldrazi
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs",Worldwake
1,,Near Mint,English,"Omnath, Locus of Mana",Worldwake
1,,Near Mint,English,"Wrexial, the Risen Deep",Worldwake
1,,Near Mint,English,"Thada Adel, Acquisitor",Worldwake
1,,Near Mint,English,"Venser, the Sojourner",Scars of Mirrodin
1,,Near Mint,English,"Skithiryx, the Blight Dragon",Scars of Mirrodin
1,,Near Mint,English,"Thrun, the Last Troll",Mirrodin Besieged
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur",New Phyrexia
1,,Near Mint,English,"Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite",New Phyrexia
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sheoldred, Whispering One",New Phyrexia
2,,Near Mint,English,"Geth, Lord of the Vault",Scars of Mirrodin
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger",New Phyrexia
1,,Near Mint,English,"Garruk, Primal Hunter",Magic 2012
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer",New Phyrexia
1,,Near Mint,English,"Karador, Ghost Chieftain",Commander
1,,Near Mint,English,"Damia, Sage of Stone",Commander
1,,Near Mint,English,"Skullbriar, the Walking Grave",Commander
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter",Commander
1,,Near Mint,English,"Animar, Soul of Elements",Commander
1,,Near Mint,English,"Avacyn, Angel of Hope",Avacyn Restored
2,,Near Mint,English,"Bruna, Light of Alabaster",Avacyn Restored
1,,Near Mint,English,"Elbrus, the Binding Blade",Dark Ascension
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mikaeus, the Lunarch",Innistrad
1,,Near Mint,English,"Grimgrin, Corpse-Born",Innistrad
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yeva, Nature's Herald",Magic 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mikaeus, the Unhallowed",Dark Ascension
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sorin, Lord of Innistrad",Dark Ascension
3,,Near Mint,English,"Rakdos, Lord of Riots",Return to Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius",Return to Ravnica
3,,Near Mint,English,"Trostani, Selesnya's Voice",Return to Ravnica
2,,Near Mint,English,"Jace, Architect of Thought",Return to Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Garruk, Primal Hunter",Magic 2013
2,,Near Mint,English,"Jace, Memory Adept",Magic 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, the Firebrand",Magic 2013
2,,Near Mint,English,"Odric, Master Tactician",Magic 2013
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nefarox, Overlord of Grixis",Magic 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker",Magic 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vitu-Ghazi, the City-Tree",Planechase 2012
1,,Near Mint,English,"Skarrg, the Rage Pits",Planechase 2012
2,,Near Mint,English,"Isperia, Supreme Judge",Return to Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord",Return to Ravnica
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nivix, Aerie of the Firemind",Duel Decks: Izzet vs. Golgari
1,,Near Mint,English,"Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind",Duel Decks: Izzet vs. Golgari
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord",Duel Decks: Izzet vs. Golgari
2,,Near Mint,English,"Svogthos, the Restless Tomb",Duel Decks: Izzet vs. Golgari
4,,Near Mint,English,"Obzedat, Ghost Council",Gatecrash
1,,Near Mint,English,"Aurelia, the Warleader",Gatecrash
1,,Near Mint,English,"Lazav, Dimir Mastermind",Gatecrash
2,,Near Mint,English,"Varolz, the Scar-Striped",Dragon's Maze
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts",Dragon's Maze
2,,Near Mint,English,"Ruric Thar, the Unbowed",Dragon's Maze
2,,Near Mint,English,"Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker",Dragon's Maze
2,,Near Mint,English,"Exava, Rakdos Blood Witch",Dragon's Maze
1,,Near Mint,English,"Melek, Izzet Paragon",Dragon's Maze
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tajic, Blade of the Legion",Dragon's Maze
1,,Near Mint,English,"Oona, Queen of the Fae",Modern Masters
3,,Near Mint,English,"Ajani, Caller of the Pride",Magic 2014 Core Set
2,,Near Mint,English,"Garruk, Caller of Beasts",Magic 2014 Core Set
2,,Near Mint,English,"Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver",Theros
1,,Near Mint,English,"Xenagos, the Reveler",Theros
1,,Near Mint,English,"Heliod, God of the Sun",Theros
4,,Near Mint,English,"Thassa, God of the Sea",Theros
4,,Near Mint,English,"Polukranos, World Eater",Theros
3,,Near Mint,English,"Purphoros, God of the Forge",Theros
3,,Near Mint,English,"Nylea, God of the Hunt",Theros
2,,Near Mint,English,"Erebos, God of the Dead",Theros
2,,Near Mint,English,"Elspeth, Sun's Champion",Theros
4,,Near Mint,English,"Tymaret, the Murder King",Theros
3,,Near Mint,English,"Anthousa, Setessan Hero",Theros
4,,Near Mint,English,"Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx",Theros
1,,Near Mint,English,"Azami, Lady of Scrolls",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Derevi, Empyrial Tactician",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Endrek Sahr, Master Breeder",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gahiji, Honored One",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Hua Tuo, Honored Physician",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kongming, ""Sleeping Dragon""",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Marath, Will of the Wild",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nekusar, the Mindrazer",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Oloro, Ageless Ascetic",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Prossh, Skyraider of Kher",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sydri, Galvanic Genius",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Uyo, Silent Prophet",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vitu-Ghazi, the City-Tree",Commander 2013
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ephara, God of the Polis",Born of the Gods
1,,Near Mint,English,"Karametra, God of Harvests",Born of the Gods
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kiora, the Crashing Wave",Born of the Gods
2,,Near Mint,English,"Mogis, God of Slaughter",Born of the Gods
3,,Near Mint,English,"Phenax, God of Deception",Born of the Gods
2,,Near Mint,English,"Xenagos, God of Revels",Born of the Gods
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ajani, Mentor of Heroes",Journey into Nyx
3,,Near Mint,English,"Athreos, God of Passage",Journey into Nyx
1,,Near Mint,English,"Iroas, God of Victory",Journey into Nyx
2,,Near Mint,English,"Keranos, God of Storms",Journey into Nyx
6,,Near Mint,English,"King Macar, the Gold-Cursed",Journey into Nyx
2,,Near Mint,English,"Kruphix, God of Horizons",Journey into Nyx
2,,Near Mint,English,"Pharika, God of Affliction",Journey into Nyx
1,,Near Mint,English,"Brago, King Eternal",Conspiracy
1,,Near Mint,English,"Edric, Spymaster of Trest",Conspiracy
1,,Near Mint,English,"Grenzo, Dungeon Warden",Conspiracy
1,,Near Mint,English,"Marchesa, the Black Rose",Conspiracy
1,,Near Mint,English,"Muzzio, Visionary Architect",Conspiracy
1,,Near Mint,English,"Avacyn, Guardian Angel",Magic 2015 Core Set
2,,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, Pyromaster",Magic 2015 Core Set
2,,Near Mint,English,"Garruk, Apex Predator",Magic 2015 Core Set
2,,Near Mint,English,"Jace, the Living Guildpact",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jalira, Master Polymorphist",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kurkesh, Onakke Ancient",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nissa, Worldwaker",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ob Nixilis, Unshackled",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,,Near Mint,English,"Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth",Magic 2015 Core Set
2,,Near Mint,English,"Yisan, the Wanderer Bard",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,,Near Mint,English,"Anafenza, the Foremost",Khans of Tarkir
2,,Near Mint,English,"Narset, Enlightened Master",Khans of Tarkir
3,,Near Mint,English,"Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker",Khans of Tarkir
4,,Near Mint,English,"Sidisi, Brood Tyrant",Khans of Tarkir
2,,Near Mint,English,"Sorin, Solemn Visitor",Khans of Tarkir
1,,Near Mint,English,"Bosh, Iron Golem",Commander 2014
1,,Near Mint,English,"Daretti, Scrap Savant",Commander 2014
1,,Near Mint,English,"Emeria, the Sky Ruin",Commander 2014
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kemba, Kha Regent",Commander 2014
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nahiri, the Lithomancer",Commander 2014
1,,Near Mint,English,"Titania, Protector of Argoth",Commander 2014
2,,Near Mint,English,"Alesha, Who Smiles at Death",Fate Reforged
1,,Near Mint,English,"Atarka, World Render",Fate Reforged
3,,Near Mint,English,"Dromoka, the Eternal",Fate Reforged
3,,Near Mint,English,"Kolaghan, the Storm's Fury",Fate Reforged
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ojutai, Soul of Winter",Fate Reforged
2,,Near Mint,English,"Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest",Fate Reforged
3,,Near Mint,English,"Silumgar, the Drifting Death",Fate Reforged
4,,Near Mint,English,"Tasigur, the Golden Fang",Fate Reforged
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ugin, the Spirit Dragon",Fate Reforged
1,,Near Mint,English,"Elspeth, Sun's Champion",Duel Decks: Elspeth vs. Kiora
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kiora, the Crashing Wave",Duel Decks: Elspeth vs. Kiora
1,,Near Mint,English,"Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit",Dragons of Tarkir
3,,Near Mint,English,"Sidisi, Undead Vizier",Dragons of Tarkir
3,,Near Mint,English,"Surrak, the Hunt Caller",Dragons of Tarkir
1,,Near Mint,English,"Hikari, Twilight Guardian",Modern Masters 2015 Edition
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kytheon, Hero of Akros",Magic Origins
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nissa, Vastwood Seer",Magic Origins
2,,Near Mint,English,"Liliana, Heretical Healer",Magic Origins
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kothophed, Soul Hoarder",Magic Origins
4,,Near Mint,English,"Dwynen, Gilt-Leaf Daen",Magic Origins
1,,Near Mint,English,"Hixus, Prison Warden",Magic Origins
1,,Near Mint,English,"Iona, Shield of Emeria",From the Vault: Angels
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tariel, Reckoner of Souls",From the Vault: Angels
1,,Near Mint,English,"Drana, Liberator of Malakir",Battle for Zendikar
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kiora, Master of the Depths",Battle for Zendikar
2,,Near Mint,English,"Noyan Dar, Roil Shaper",Battle for Zendikar
4,,Near Mint,English,"Omnath, Locus of Rage",Battle for Zendikar
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger",Battle for Zendikar
1,,Near Mint,English,"Zada, Hedron Grinder",Battle for Zendikar
1,,Near Mint,English,"Arjun, the Shifting Flame",Commander 2015
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gisela, Blade of Goldnight",Commander 2015
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kaseto, Orochi Archmage",Commander 2015
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest",Commander 2015
1,,Near Mint,English,"Oran-Rief, the Vastwood",Commander 2015
2,,Near Mint,English,"Kozilek, the Great Distortion",Oath of the Gatewatch
1,,Near Mint,English,"Linvala, the Preserver",Oath of the Gatewatch
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet",Oath of the Gatewatch
1,,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, Flamecaller",Oath of the Gatewatch
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nissa, Voice of Zendikar",Oath of the Gatewatch
2,,Near Mint,English,"Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim",Oath of the Gatewatch
4,,Near Mint,English,"Jori En, Ruin Diver",Oath of the Gatewatch
3,,Near Mint,English,"Mina and Denn, Wildborn",Oath of the Gatewatch
3,,Near Mint,English,"Odric, Lunarch Marshal",Shadows over Innistrad
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jace, Unraveler of Secrets",Shadows over Innistrad
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nahiri, the Harbinger",Shadows over Innistrad
4,,Near Mint,English,"Olivia, Mobilized for War",Shadows over Innistrad
3,,Near Mint,English,"Sigarda, Heron's Grace",Shadows over Innistrad
2,,Near Mint,English,"Sorin, Grim Nemesis",Shadows over Innistrad
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jareth, Leonine Titan",Eternal Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Silvos, Rogue Elemental",Eternal Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Emrakul, the Promised End",Eldritch Moon
2,,Near Mint,English,"Bruna, the Fading Light",Eldritch Moon
3,,Near Mint,English,"Gisela, the Broken Blade",Eldritch Moon
4,,Near Mint,English,"Thalia, Heretic Cathar",Eldritch Moon
1,,Near Mint,English,"Liliana, the Last Hope",Eldritch Moon
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ishkanah, Grafwidow",Eldritch Moon
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tamiyo, Field Researcher",Eldritch Moon
1,,Near Mint,English,"Grenzo, Havoc Raiser",Conspiracy: Take the Crown
1,,Near Mint,English,"Selvala, Heart of the Wilds",Conspiracy: Take the Crown
1,,Near Mint,English,"Adriana, Captain of the Guard",Conspiracy: Take the Crown
1,,Near Mint,English,"Leovold, Emissary of Trest",Conspiracy: Take the Crown
4,,Near Mint,English,"Padeem, Consul of Innovation",Kaladesh
4,,Near Mint,English,"Gonti, Lord of Luxury",Kaladesh
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nissa, Vital Force",Kaladesh
3,,Near Mint,English,"Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter",Kaladesh
6,,Near Mint,English,"Depala, Pilot Exemplar",Kaladesh
5,,Near Mint,English,"Kambal, Consul of Allocation",Kaladesh
6,,Near Mint,English,"Rashmi, Eternities Crafter",Kaladesh
1,,Near Mint,English,"Skysovereign, Consul Flagship",Kaladesh
1,,Near Mint,English,"Akiri, Line-Slinger",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Atraxa, Praetors' Voice",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Breya, Etherium Shaper",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Bruse Tarl, Boorish Herder",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ikra Shidiqi, the Usurper",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ishai, Ojutai Dragonspeaker",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kraum, Ludevic's Opus",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ludevic, Necro-Alchemist",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ravos, Soultender",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Reyhan, Last of the Abzan",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Silas Renn, Seeker Adept",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tana, the Bloodsower",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Thrasios, Triton Hero",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Daretti, Scrap Savant",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Godo, Bandit Warlord",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ghave, Guru of Spores",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Hanna, Ship's Navigator",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Selvala, Explorer Returned",Commander 2016
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sydri, Galvanic Genius",Commander 2016
2,,Near Mint,English,"Higure, the Still Wind",Planechase Anthology
2,,Near Mint,English,"Sram, Senior Edificer",Aether Revolt
5,,Near Mint,English,"Baral, Chief of Compliance",Aether Revolt
5,,Near Mint,English,"Yahenni, Undying Partisan",Aether Revolt
2,,Near Mint,English,"Kari Zev, Skyship Raider",Aether Revolt
4,,Near Mint,English,"Rishkar, Peema Renegade",Aether Revolt
1,,Near Mint,English,"Linvala, Keeper of Silence",Modern Masters 2017 Edition
1,,Near Mint,English,"Venser, Shaper Savant",Modern Masters 2017 Edition
1,,Near Mint,English,"Wort, the Raidmother",Modern Masters 2017 Edition
1,,Near Mint,English,"Liliana, Death's Majesty",Amonkhet
5,,Near Mint,English,"Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons",Amonkhet
4,,Near Mint,English,"Neheb, the Worthy",Amonkhet
3,,Near Mint,English,"Samut, Voice of Dissent",Amonkhet
2,,Near Mint,English,"Temmet, Vizier of Naktamun",Amonkhet
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gideon, Martial Paragon",Amonkhet
1,,Near Mint,English,"Liliana, Death Wielder",Amonkhet
3,,Near Mint,English,"Djeru, With Eyes Open",Hour of Devastation
1,,Near Mint,English,"Unesh, Criosphinx Sovereign",Hour of Devastation
1,,Near Mint,English,"Razaketh, the Foulblooded",Hour of Devastation
2,,Near Mint,English,"Neheb, the Eternal",Hour of Devastation
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh",Hour of Devastation
4,,Near Mint,English,"Samut, the Tested",Hour of Devastation
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jareth, Leonine Titan",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kemba, Kha Regent",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Azami, Lady of Scrolls",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Anowon, the Ruin Sage",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ryusei, the Falling Star",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Atarka, World Render",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Crosis, the Purger",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Dromoka, the Eternal",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Intet, the Dreamer",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kolaghan, the Storm's Fury",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Marchesa, the Black Rose",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nin, the Pain Artist",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Niv-Mizzet, Dracogenius",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ojutai, Soul of Winter",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Silumgar, the Drifting Death",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teneb, the Harvester",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Balan, Wandering Knight",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Arahbo, Roar of the World",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Inalla, Archmage Ritualist",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kess, Dissident Mage",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Licia, Sanguine Tribune",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mairsil, the Pretender",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mathas, Fiend Seeker",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nazahn, Revered Bladesmith",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"O-Kagachi, Vengeful Kami",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Taigam, Ojutai Master",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Taigam, Sidisi's Hand",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Wasitora, Nekoru Queen",Commander 2017
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ramos, Dragon Engine",Commander 2017
2,,Near Mint,English,"Mavren Fein, Dusk Apostle",Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kopala, Warden of Waves",Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gishath, Sun's Avatar",Ixalan
2,,Near Mint,English,"Huatli, Warrior Poet",Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tishana, Voice of Thunder",Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vona, Butcher of Magan",Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vraska, Relic Seeker",Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yosei, the Morning Star",Iconic Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir",Iconic Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kokusho, the Evening Star",Iconic Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ob Nixilis, the Fallen",Iconic Masters
2,,Near Mint,English,"Zetalpa, Primal Dawn",Rivals of Ixalan
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nezahal, Primal Tide",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tetzimoc, Primal Death",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Etali, Primal Storm",Rivals of Ixalan
4,,Near Mint,English,"Ghalta, Primal Hunger",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Angrath, the Flame-Chained",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Azor, the Lawbringer",Rivals of Ixalan
2,,Near Mint,English,"Elenda, the Dusk Rose",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Huatli, Radiant Champion",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Zacama, Primal Calamity",Rivals of Ixalan
1,,Near Mint,English,"Akroma, Angel of Fury",Masters 25
1,,Near Mint,English,"Karn, Scion of Urza",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Baird, Steward of Argive",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Danitha Capashen, Paragon",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Evra, Halcyon Witness",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Kwende, Pride of Femeref",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Shalai, Voice of Plenty",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Naban, Dean of Iteration",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Naru Meha, Master Wizard",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Slinn Voda, the Rising Deep",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Tetsuko Umezawa, Fugitive",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp",Dominaria
6,,Near Mint,English,"Josu Vess, Lich Knight",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kazarov, Sengir Pureblood",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Torgaar, Famine Incarnate",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Urgoros, the Empty One",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Whisper, Blood Liturgist",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Yargle, Glutton of Urborg",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Squee, the Immortal",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Valduk, Keeper of the Flame",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Grunn, the Lonely King",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Marwyn, the Nurturer",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Multani, Yavimaya's Avatar",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Adeliz, the Cinder Wind",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Aryel, Knight of Windgrace",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Garna, the Bloodflame",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Hallar, the Firefletcher",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jodah, Archmage Eternal",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Muldrotha, the Gravetide",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Rona, Disciple of Gix",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Shanna, Sisay's Legacy",Dominaria
4,,Near Mint,English,"Slimefoot, the Stowaway",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tatyova, Benthic Druid",Dominaria
3,,Near Mint,English,"Tiana, Ship's Caretaker",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Traxos, Scourge of Kroog",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teferi, Timebender",Dominaria
2,,Near Mint,English,"Niambi, Faithful Healer",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, Bold Pyromancer",Dominaria
1,,Near Mint,English,"Regna, the Redeemer",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Krav, the Unredeemed",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Zndrsplt, Eye of Wisdom",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Okaun, Eye of Chaos",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Pir, Imaginative Rascal",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Toothy, Imaginary Friend",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Najeela, the Blade-Blossom",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Grothama, All-Devouring",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer",Battlebond
1,,Near Mint,English,The Mimeoplasm,Commander Anthology Volume II
1,,Near Mint,English,Chaos Warp,Commander Anthology Volume II
4,,Near Mint,English,Volcanic Offering,Commander Anthology Volume II
2,,Near Mint,English,Commander's Sphere,Commander Anthology Volume II
4,,Near Mint,English,Sol Ring,Commander Anthology Volume II
1,,Near Mint,English,Unstable Obelisk,Commander Anthology Volume II
4,,Near Mint,English,Command Tower,Commander Anthology Volume II
2,,Near Mint,English,"Sai, Master Thopterist",Core Set 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Lathliss, Dragon Queen",Core Set 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma",Core Set 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Nicol Bolas, the Ravager",Core Set 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Palladia-Mors, the Ruiner",Core Set 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vaevictis Asmadi, the Dire",Core Set 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Aminatou, the Fateshifter",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Arixmethes, Slumbering Isle",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Estrid, the Masked",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gyrus, Waker of Corpses",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kestia, the Cultivator",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Saheeli, the Gifted",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tawnos, Urza's Apprentice",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Thantis, the Warweaver",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Varina, Lich Queen",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Xantcha, Sleeper Agent",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yennett, Cryptic Sovereign",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yuriko, the Tiger's Shadow",Commander 2018
1,,Near Mint,English,"Aurelia, Exemplar of Justice",Guilds of Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Emmara, Soul of the Accord",Guilds of Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Etrata, the Silencer",Guilds of Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Izoni, Thousand-Eyed",Guilds of Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Lazav, the Multifarious",Guilds of Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Niv-Mizzet, Parun",Guilds of Ravnica
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tajic, Legion's Edge",Guilds of Ravnica
2,,Near Mint,English,Boros Garrison,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Netherborn Phalanx,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Dimir Aqueduct,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Putrefy,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Golgari Rot Farm,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Guttersnipe,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Izzet Boilerworks,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,"Trostani, Selesnya's Voice",Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Hour of Reckoning,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Growing Ranks,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Sundering Growth,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Selesnya Sanctuary,Guilds of Ravnica Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,"Emrakul, the Aeons Torn",Ultimate Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Talrand, Sky Summoner",Ultimate Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Squee, Goblin Nabob",Ultimate Masters
1,,Near Mint,English,"Domri, Chaos Bringer",Ravnica Allegiance
1,,Near Mint,English,"Judith, the Scourge Diva",Ravnica Allegiance
1,,Near Mint,English,"Lavinia, Azorius Renegade",Ravnica Allegiance
1,,Near Mint,English,"Rakdos, the Showstopper",Ravnica Allegiance
1,,Near Mint,English,Isperia the Inscrutable,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Azorius Chancery,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Debtors' Knell,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Ghost Council of Orzhova,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Rakdos Carnarium,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Gruul Turf,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Urban Evolution,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,Simic Growth Chamber,Ravnica Allegiance Guild Kit
1,,Near Mint,English,"Karn, the Great Creator",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ugin, the Ineffable",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teyo, the Shieldmage",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jace, Wielder of Mysteries",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Narset, Parter of Veils",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Davriel, Rogue Shadowmage",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Liliana, Dreadhorde General",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted",War of the Spark
4,,Near Mint,English,"Jaya, Venerated Firemage",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin",War of the Spark
3,,Near Mint,English,"Neheb, Dreadhorde Champion",War of the Spark
3,,Near Mint,English,"Tibalt, Rakish Instigator",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Arlinn, Voice of the Pack",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Jiang Yanggu, Wildcrafter",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mowu, Loyal Companion",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Vivien, Champion of the Wilds",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Ajani, the Greathearted",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Domri, Anarch of Bolas",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Feather, the Redeemed",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ral, Storm Conduit",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Roalesk, Apex Hybrid",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Storrev, Devkarin Lich",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Teferi, Time Raveler",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Tolsimir, Friend to Wolves",War of the Spark
3,,Near Mint,English,"Angrath, Captain of Chaos",War of the Spark
4,,Near Mint,English,"Ashiok, Dream Render",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Huatli, the Sun's Heart",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Kaya, Bane of the Dead",War of the Spark
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Nahiri, Storm of Stone",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Saheeli, Sublime Artificer",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Samut, Tyrant Smasher",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Vraska, Swarm's Eminence",War of the Spark
2,,Near Mint,English,"Morophon, the Boundless",Modern Horizons
2,,Near Mint,English,"Sisay, Weatherlight Captain",Modern Horizons
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yawgmoth, Thran Physician",Modern Horizons
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ayula, Queen Among Bears",Modern Horizons
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sephara, Sky's Blade",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Atemsis, All-Seeing",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Mu Yanling, Sky Dancer",Core Set 2020
2,,Near Mint,English,"Vilis, Broker of Blood",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, Acolyte of Flame",Core Set 2020
2,,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, Novice Pyromancer",Core Set 2020
2,,Near Mint,English,"Drakuseth, Maw of Flames",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gargos, Vicious Watcher",Core Set 2020
2,,Near Mint,English,"Vivien, Arkbow Ranger",Core Set 2020
4,,Near Mint,English,"Kaalia, Zenith Seeker",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kethis, the Hidden Hand",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kykar, Wind's Fury",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Omnath, Locus of the Roil",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yarok, the Desecrated",Core Set 2020
2,,Near Mint,English,"Golos, Tireless Pilgrim",Core Set 2020
1,,Near Mint,English,"K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Atla Palani, Nest Tender",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Chainer, Nightmare Adept",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ghired, Conclave Exile",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Greven, Predator Captain",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Grismold, the Dreadsower",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Kadena, Slinking Sorcerer",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Marisi, Breaker of the Coil",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Pramikon, Sky Rampart",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Rayami, First of the Fallen",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Sevinne, the Chronoclasm",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Tahngarth, First Mate",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Volrath, the Shapestealer",Commander 2019
1,,Near Mint,English,"Linden, the Steadfast Queen",Throne of Eldraine
3,,Near Mint,English,"Emry, Lurker of the Loch",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Gadwick, the Wizened",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Syr Elenora, the Discerning",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ayara, First of Locthwain",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Rankle, Master of Pranks",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Syr Carah, the Bold",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Torbran, Thane of Red Fell",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Syr Faren, the Hengehammer",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Yorvo, Lord of Garenbrig",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Garruk, Cursed Huntsman",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Grumgully, the Generous",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Chulane, Teller of Tales",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Syr Gwyn, Hero of Ashvale",Throne of Eldraine
1,,Near Mint,English,"Ashiok, Nightmare Muse",Theros Beyond Death
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Glissa, the Traitor",Mirrodin Besieged
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Jaya Ballard, Task Mage",Premium Deck Series: Fire and Lightning
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Talrand, Sky Summoner",Magic 2013
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord",Return to Ravnica
2,foil,Near Mint,English,"Anthousa, Setessan Hero",Theros
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Ob Nixilis, Unshackled",Magic 2015 Core Set
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Dromoka, the Eternal",Fate Reforged
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Hixus, Prison Warden",Magic Origins
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim",Oath of the Gatewatch
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Gonti, Lord of Luxury",Kaladesh
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Kambal, Consul of Allocation",Kaladesh
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Rishkar, Peema Renegade",Aether Revolt
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Tezzeret, Master of Metal",Aether Revolt
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Nissa, Genesis Mage",Hour of Devastation
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Nicol Bolas, the Deceiver",Hour of Devastation
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Nezahal, Primal Tide",Rivals of Ixalan
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Vraska, Scheming Gorgon",Rivals of Ixalan
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Angrath, Minotaur Pirate",Rivals of Ixalan
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Danitha Capashen, Paragon",Dominaria
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp",Dominaria
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Torgaar, Famine Incarnate",Dominaria
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Raff Capashen, Ship's Mage",Dominaria
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Tatyova, Benthic Druid",Dominaria
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Anya, Merciless Angel",Commander Anthology Volume II
1,foil,Near Mint,English,Vengeant Vampire,M19 Gift Pack Promos
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Domri, City Smasher",Ravnica Allegiance
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Narset, Parter of Veils",War of the Spark
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Arlinn, Voice of the Pack",War of the Spark
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Chandra, Awakened Inferno",Core Set 2020
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Rienne, Angel of Rebirth",Core Set 2020
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Kenrith, the Returned King",Throne of Eldraine
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Alela, Artful Provocateur",Throne of Eldraine
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Korvold, Fae-Cursed King",Throne of Eldraine
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Thassa, Deep-Dwelling",Theros Beyond Death
1,foil,Near Mint,English,"Tymaret, Chosen from Death",Theros Beyond Death
1,,Near Mint,English,Winds of Rath,

NOTE: The final card in that list, Winds of Rath, was listed as being from the MTGO-only edition Tempest Remastered. I removed the edition name, since that doesn't exist on Dropbox, but left the card.

Last edited by meldon44 (2020-02-20 20:50:40)

Thank you so much for the thurough explanation and result! smile The .coll2 conversion process is most likely the one I'll go with from now on, but it's nice to have options!

went through and cut any edition names from column F (the original column with the "Edition" label, which contained a mix of edition names and card-name halves, and I wanted to leave only the latter in that column) into column G (our "true" Edition column now)

Wasn't this almost as much work as the manual thing, scrolling through the list to move over edition names and leave the "name-halves"?

And ofc you can have the .coll2-file, that's the least I can do!
Original .coll2 file from Decked Builder https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5b095ey4nzjp … coll2?dl=0
Happy tinkering, and thanks again! smile

EDIT: While both exports (save coll and save csv) are exported as .coll2 files, the info seen in notepad is very different, I just realized. The above is a link to .coll2 export, while this is the result from a csv-export https://www.dropbox.com/s/f56eer1o6wag8 … coll2?dl=0
Hope that helps smile

Last edited by nkholte (2020-02-20 22:02:58)

nkholte wrote:

Thank you so much for the thurough explanation and result! smile The .coll2 conversion process is most likely the one I'll go with from now on, but it's nice to have options!

You're welcome! Yeah, obviously the native Deckbox method is the preferable one, especially since it corrects most of the mismatched edition names itself (though I noticed the ones that were issues in your most recent .coll2 file were new editions that came out since Sebi implemented this feature.... time for an update, it seems!).

nkholte wrote:

went through and cut any edition names from column F (the original column with the "Edition" label, which contained a mix of edition names and card-name halves, and I wanted to leave only the latter in that column) into column G (our "true" Edition column now)

Wasn't this almost as much work as the manual thing, scrolling through the list to move over edition names and leave the "name-halves"?

Not at all! Going through and manually typing in commas in the card names (and also putting quotation marks around those names) would have been a very tedious process. But since that column had mostly "name-halves" and not very many edition names, I only had to do a quick cut-and-paste in about one to two dozen rows. And many of them were adjacent, so I could cut-and-paste them at the same time! I'm super quick with my Excel keyboard shortcuts and navigation, so operations like that are pretty quick once you get in the rhythm.  smile

nkholte wrote:

this is the result from a csv-export https://www.dropbox.com/s/f56eer1o6wag8 … coll2?dl=0
Hope that helps smile

Well I'm still stumped! As you probably noticed when you opened the files in Notepad to compare their contents, the CSV-export file does indeed still use commas to separate values, not semicolons. And the above macro has no ability to introduce the semicolons. It just deletes and inserts columns/sheets, changes cell values, copies and pastes — nothing that alters the "behind the scenes" column separator (comma in CSV, semicolon in your case). And the "Text to Columns" feature also can't seem to alter or add characters, just splits the content around existing characters.

However, I did learn a couple things. First, the "Text to Columns" feature actually DOES work with card names that contain commas! On the same page in that dialog in which you set "Delimiters" to commas, the default "Text qualifier" is a quotation mark, which makes it work correctly.

That means that, in addition to your file somehow having a bunch of semicolons mysteriously introduced, it also mysteriously had all of its quotation marks stripped away! (That's why Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon" and the Time Spiral "Timeshifted" edition both threw errors, in addition to why "Text to Columns" messed up all those card names.) So there must have been something else you did in between exporting the file and opening it in Excel to do the "Text to Columns" and run the macro.  :\

Obviously none of this matters. Purely an academic exercise at this point. LoL

However, the second thing I learned is the you actually CAN just change the file extension to .csv now! You didn't used to be able to do that. You'll still have to open it in Excel after and save it within Excel before it'll work on Deckbox. But no need to open it in Notepad and Save As... to do this! I updated my earlier posts to reflect this info.

meldon44 wrote:

Not at all! Going through and manually typing in commas in the card names (and also putting quotation marks around those names) would have been a very tedious process. But since that column had mostly "name-halves" and not very many edition names, I only had to do a quick cut-and-paste in about one to two dozen rows. And many of them were adjacent, so I could cut-and-paste them at the same time! I'm super quick with my Excel keyboard shortcuts and navigation, so operations like that are pretty quick once you get in the rhythm.  smile

Ah, nice smile

meldon44 wrote:

However, I did learn a couple things. First, the "Text to Columns" feature actually DOES work with card names that contain commas! On the same page in that dialog in which you set "Delimiters" to commas, the default "Text qualifier" is a quotation mark, which makes it work correctly.

Neat, so you're saying I should have both boxes checked, which will make it work fine?

meldon44 wrote:

That means that, in addition to your file somehow having a bunch of semicolons mysteriously introduced, it also mysteriously had all of its quotation marks stripped away! (That's why Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon" and the Time Spiral "Timeshifted" edition both threw errors, in addition to why "Text to Columns" messed up all those card names.) So there must have been something else you did in between exporting the file and opening it in Excel to do the "Text to Columns" and run the macro.  :\

Probably. I think I followed the instructions, but it's very possible I made a mistake along the way. If it matters, I'm working with the Office 365 Excel. Not that it's likely to matter.

meldon44 wrote:

Obviously none of this matters. Purely an academic exercise at this point. LoL
However, the second thing I learned is the you actually CAN just change the file extension to .csv now! You didn't used to be able to do that. You'll still have to open it in Excel after and save it within Excel before it'll work on Deckbox. But no need to open it in Notepad and Save As... to do this! I updated my earlier posts to reflect this info.

Sweet smile I was actually unable to use the method you described before with save in notepad and then in excel (was getting the "make sure your file is a plaintext csv format"-something error), but who knows, maybe this way works... tongue
For now, I got the collection updated from the macro+your list of names containing commas ^^
Until next time big_smile

I am having a similar issue with using the Deckbox exported csv file with the decked builder windows app.  I tried running the Deckbox csv file through Decked Builders csv to coll2 converter website and it processed, but when I went to upload it to my Decked Builder collection, it did nothing.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Kindwick wrote:

I am having a similar issue with using the Deckbox exported csv file with the decked builder windows app.  I tried running the Deckbox csv file through Decked Builders csv to coll2 converter website and it processed, but when I went to upload it to my Decked Builder collection, it did nothing.  Any help would be much appreciated!

You're actually needing help with the opposite process that this thread is about. We've been converting from Decked Builder .coll2 to Deckbox .csv, and you're trying to go the other way. So I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but a couple things I noticed:

You're using this converter, right? Decked Builder posted an announcement for it that contains a support email (it was posted almost 4 years ago, though, so who knows if it's up-to-date). Try what I mention below, but if you still encounter errors, try emailing them.

Proper CSV preparation. I think the issue is that if you just use a CSV exported from Deckbox without first preparing the CSV for conversion, the converter just silently makes an empty .coll2 file (which obviously will do nothing when you try to import it). If you do end up emailing their support, you might recommend that they add some sort of error message for this scenario.

In order to properly prepare a Deckbox CSV for conversion, you need to rename the header labels and include both a Regular and Foil count column. Here's what I did, which seemed to work (note: I don't have Decked Builder, so I couldn't test importing the converted file):

1. Insert two new columns next to Count, labeling them Regular and Foil. Rename the original Deckbox Foil column to anything else, or just make it a blank cell.

2. If Count is column A and Foil is column H, and starting on row 2:

1. In the Regular column, copy down this formula: =IF(H2="foil",0,A2)

2. In the Foil column, copy down this formula: =IF(H2="foil",A2,0)

Adjust the column letters to your CSV file.

3. Rename the column for Name to Card, and Edition to Set.

Name conflicts. The converter seemed to process this version. Of course, there were a ton of errors (which I didn't bother to correct) related to conflicting edition names, and their converter also doesn't seem to like special characters in card names, like Séance, Dandân, Lim-Dûl, etc. So you'll have to determine the Decked Builder version of the unrecognized editions and Ctrl+H to replace them en masse in the CSV. The card names you'll probably just have to manually change.

Duplicates. Decked Builder also doesn't seem to support language, condition, etc., so the converter produces duplicate entries. E.g. I have 2x English BNG Fated Retribution and 1x Russian BNG Fated Retribution, so I got:

- - id: 378383
    - r: 2
  - - id: 378383
    - r: 1

I do not know how Decked Builder handles duplicates. Will they be combined, resulting in 3x Retribution? Are duplicates ignored, so only the first entry will be counted, resulting in 1x Retribution? Or do duplicates overwrite previous entries, resulting in 2x Retribution? You will have to experiment by test importing a small subset of cards. If it's either of the latter two scenarios, more work will have to be done within the CSV prior to conversion. Let me know and I can help explain the simplest way to "flatten" card names.

Artwork variants within the same set (basic lands, showcase versions of cards, etc.): Decked Builder IDs correspond to Gatherer's Multiverse IDs, so theoretically, the converter should be able to handle artwork variants. But I don't know how to go from Deckbox's Card Number to something Decked Builder will recognize. You would have to start by adding different variants in Decked Builder, export to CSV, and view the CSV source to see how they are differentiated. Then maybe there'd be an easy way to convert Deckbox data.

IN SUMMARY

1. Get a Deckbox CSV export. Use the steps above to ensure you have the necessary Decked Builder columns (Regular, Foil, Card, and Set).

2. Use the resulting list of errors to correct card / set name conflicts in the original CSV, then re-convert.

3. Perform some test imports to see how Decked Builder handles duplicates and artwork variants. Post back here if you need more help with them.

4. If we can't figure it out, try emailing their support. You might even link them to this forum thread as a way to recommend some compatibility improvements.