Topic: Selling Old Cards for the Diaper Fund

Hey all!

This community seems a little less active than in the past and I don't know if any of the same users are still here. If you are, awesome and good for you. If you're new, welcome to Deckbox! For the oldies (and people who check post histories), there is news to share. I did propose again, she still liked the ring, and we got married last year. Happy ending!

That leads us to this sale. It will be time to start buying diapers soon, and while many of the cards I have left are now worth less than toilet paper (thanks COVID!) there are still some classics kicking around. If you see something you like in my inventory but find a better price elsewhere, let me know and I'll be happy to work with you. Even if you can't find a better price elsewhere, hit me up to see what we can bundle. I'm happy to stuff your packages with low-value cards to make deals.

You guys have excellent taste and managed to gut all my EDH decks in the last rounds, so all that's keeping me in the hobby is sorting cards. That's fun and all (my shrink says this is not yet cause for concern wink) but best used when sorting for a purpose, such as pulling your orders. Orders will be packaged with deckboxes and whatever other MtG paraphernalia I have lying around. Give me a minute to pull cards before you pay just to make sure they're all still here. For example, I had the damndest time finding Counterspells last time I built a deck. Thanks for looking!

Re: Selling Old Cards for the Diaper Fund

Sent you a PM

Re: Selling Old Cards for the Diaper Fund

PM sent