Topic: Sharing Inventory Question - Mobile

I'd like to share my inventory with friends for trade discussions.

The problem is when I share my inventory it displays the website version on mobile with no way to switch it to the mobile version.
It makes it very hard for them to search and navigate.
I've tried sharing the link with the mobile=1 tag but that still defaults to the website version when I share the link.

Is there a way for my friends to view my inventory on mobile without needing a magnifying glass? big_smile

Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been asked before. I searched the forum but couldn't find anything relating to this.

Re: Sharing Inventory Question - Mobile

If they are logged into a Deckbox account in mobile view, then open your link, it'll display in mobile view. I also can't find a way to display it in mobile view when not logged in. Weird that mobile view only works for logged in accounts (maybe a bug?), but if they have or are willing to create accounts, then at least it'll work!

Okay so have tested this out further and Meldon44 is correct. If you are logged in you can view the inventory in Mobile form.
But there is another issue. When searching the inventory it will default to searching the logged in users inventory and not the shared inventory (if that makes sense)
So back to square one. Might just have to end up exporting it as a CSV and make a Google Doc or something to share.

Bjecki wrote:

When searching the inventory it will default to searching the logged in users inventory and not the shared inventory (if that makes sense)

It works! You just have to use Filter instead of the search icon. But that's true of your own inventory anyways. The search icon (or the search bar on the top of the desktop site) is meant for searching the full card database, not a specific inventory. It just happens to also show info from the logged-in user's inventory, wishlist, etc. for that card. To search only the cards in a given inventory, you want to use Filter, whether on desktop or mobile.