Topic: H: NM/LP+ Library of Alexandria ; W: Mox Diamond, others

Hello, I'm looking to trade my Library. It's in excellent shape, and I'm happy to provide pictures to serious inquirers. I'd like to trade it for a few high end reserved list cards and/or things like masterpiece mana rocks, or, more generally, things that are highly collectible and which are EDH staples or niche deck all stars.

I also have a few other higher end reserved list cards like a LP Wheel of Fortune, LP Hellfire, MP Time Spiral, and LP Gate to Phyrexia, as well as non RL cards like Box Topper eldrazi titans, tempest scroll rack, and EXP windswept heath. For some combination of these cards, I would like to trade for a Mox Diamond.

Alternatively, for some combination of these cards plus the Library, I would like to trade for something even more valuable and collectible, like UNL power, Mishra's workshop, tabernacle, Beta cards, "Pimp" basic lands (APAC/EURO/GURU/BETA/ALPHA/etc.)

For all of these scenarios, there are plenty of different cards I would trade for. If you want any of the cards I've listed, and have something or some things that meet my vague wants criteria, please let me know. I love to look at lists.

Thanks!