Topic: Wish List "Add to Inventory" Option

DeckBox Team,

Would there be a way to incorporate an "Add to Inventory/Collection" option in the Wish List?  Whenever I acquire cards from my Wish List right now, I have to individually edit each card to add it to my inventory.  Is it possible to implement a feature similar to selecting cards and adding them to a particular deck, but instead selecting cards from the Wish List and adding them to our collections based on whatever characteristics are on the Wish List card?

Re: Wish List "Add to Inventory" Option

TSpielman wrote:

DeckBox Team,

Would there be a way to incorporate an "Add to Inventory/Collection" option in the Wish List?  Whenever I acquire cards from my Wish List right now, I have to individually edit each card to add it to my inventory.  Is it possible to implement a feature similar to selecting cards and adding them to a particular deck, but instead selecting cards from the Wish List and adding them to our collections based on whatever characteristics are on the Wish List card?

Seconded, this may not be relevant for some people, who only want a copy of the card and they don't care about edition, but my wish list is 99% edition specific, and it would be great to just be able to mark "I found one".