Topic: World's Smallest Cards

Hi there!

Has anyone seen these?  They're "World's Smallest" Magic The Gathering reprints of the Jace Vs. Vraska Duel decks.  (There might be others, I don't know.)

I have had these about 6 months, but I don't see them added to the site as versions, or formats.

Am I missing something?  Are these specifically being ignored?  If not, can I help get them added in anyway?https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/810Ka5GxDYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Re: World's Smallest Cards

A second set was also made. Ajani vs Nicol Bolas. I treat these more as an accessories so I don't expect them to get listed on the site, but since the oversized cards are listed, then maybe.

Re: World's Smallest Cards

Tronoth wrote:

Are these specifically being ignored?

I doubt they're being ignored intentionally; I'm sure most people just aren't aware of them. I happened to have run across them, but only because I was trying to find the original Ajani vs. Nicol Bolas duel deck for sale for less than 3x the original price.

I'm not sure they would be added, since they're not actually WotC-made cards. I agree with Suprcel that they're more like fun accessories rather than being part of the collectible card game proper (the oversized cards, in contrast, are at least WotC-made, and they also serve a theoretical game function of representing your commander; these mini-cards can't serve any meaningful game function). It's kind of like having 3rd-party tokens -- they're a fun addition to your tabletop, but they're not actual WotC-made tokens and thus not collectible under the umbrella of "Wizards of the Coast's Magic: The Gathering".