Topic: cards not priced right

Should we be pointing out cards with the wrong pricing?, not looking to be annoying, but for example, Murderous Rider // Swift End is still at 8 bucks on here, but they have dropped down to 1.31, hate to say it since i got 4 damn it lol

Re: cards not priced right

I've noticed a number of... unusual... prices lately. Sometimes, the prices will self-correct, but, if you see one that doesn't...

On the card's page, there is a "Report Pricing Error" link next to the word "Prices." I haven't yet used it myself, but I only recently noticed it myself.

Red Wildrider YouTube channel - box openings, Commander deck tech, and more!

redwildrider wrote:

I've noticed a number of... unusual... prices lately. Sometimes, the prices will self-correct, but, if you see one that doesn't...

On the card's page, there is a "Report Pricing Error" link next to the word "Prices." I haven't yet used it myself, but I only recently noticed it myself.

Oh right on thanks, never noticed it, but ill use it next time i notice something off.

I never use the pricing here. I'll always look elsewhere for values up trades, 99% of the time the prices are way off.