Topic: Emoji support, guru pricing, missing tokens, judge promos

- fixed 'stickiness' of the view mode for cube decks (it was not remembering if you changed it to normal listing)
- migrated many fields to allow emoji input - chat messages, set names, comments, user bios, etc. There is no emoji picker yet on desktop, but if you select emojis on mobile or you paste them, they will work.
- adjusted pricing information for the Guru lands
- imported 6 missing Spider-based double sided AFR tokens
- imported a few MH2 missing double sided tokens: Angel // Elephant token (3/14), Thopter // Copy token (8/31), Germ /// Thopter token (10/26), Ape // Beast token (12/13),  Cat // Myr token (4/24)
- imported JP manga insert Bone Shredder
- imported the 2 new Judge promos - Morophon, the Boundless and Zacama, Primal Calamity
- imported missing Mountain card from the 1999 Mark Le Pine world champ deck

Re: Emoji support, guru pricing, missing tokens, judge promos

- migrated many fields to allow emoji input - chat messages, set names, comments, user bios, etc. There is no emoji picker yet on desktop, but if you select emojis on mobile or you paste them, they will work.

This right here...:D

Thanks Sebi

Thanks Sebi ! I repeat myself, but your dedication to this site is worth the premium membership.

One additional missing token I have found, from Strixhaven : 007/ 009 Treasure on a side, and 17 / ??? ART CLUB Prismari on the other (which is the same picture as the ArtClub sleeve available on Arena.

Thanks for adding the missing AFR spider tokens, but still missing at least one, Spider // Emblem: Lolth.

Last edited by jms200 (2021-08-25 23:07:04)

Awesome!

Not sure if this is part of the update, but I added an emoji to a deck title and it worked great. Later when I went to delete it, I got an error that the deck couldn't be deleted. Removing the emoji from the title and then deleting fixed the problem.

weberondeckbox wrote:

Not sure if this is part of the update, but I added an emoji to a deck title and it worked great. Later when I went to delete it, I got an error that the deck couldn't be deleted. Removing the emoji from the title and then deleting fixed the problem.

Fixed now, thanks for reporting!