Topic: Pricing fixes, MH2 Etched, Double Faced Placeholders

- fixed pricing information for Love your LGS promos and various WPN / Gateway promos
- fixed pricing information for double sided cards in strixhaven (+ prerelease)
- fixed pricing information for strixhaven promo pack cards
- fixed pricing information for Flooded Strand nationals promo
- fixed pricing for some MH2 extended art, retro frame, showcase cards
- imported MH2 etched foils
- moved the Double-Faced Card Placeholder cards out from the "Extras: Zendikar Rising" edition to a separate one, as they were duplicating the collector numbers
- imported the 9 Double-Faced Card Placeholder for Kaldheim, and the 9 for Strixhaven

Last edited by sebi (2021-08-18 13:58:43)

Re: Pricing fixes, MH2 Etched, Double Faced Placeholders

Thanks for the updates!

Are AFR prerelease cards still pending?

Thank you, Sebi!

I'm really happy with all the catch-up that's been happening this week. :-)

Alas, here's something new to add to your plate: all the Playtest cards from the new Mystery Booster Convention Edition that are coming out DO NOT have the Planeswalker symbol in the lower left corner, as the ones from last year did.

This means all the new Playtest Cards are separate cards and will need their own set. Also, two cards (Soulmates and Yawgmoth's Testament) get new art (https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a … 2021-06-21) in addition to losing the PW symbol.

Thank you very much smile

sebi wrote:

-
- imported MH2 etched foils

Thank you! I missed this in the chaos of August! I have a ton of cards to enter now! Thank you for settling on a resolution for it. And I guess we need to be prepared for like etched foils from every future set coming up, too!

Thank you for the etched foils.