Topic: A Few Site Clean-Up Suggestions

Hello, all, I have some suggestions for cards to remove that do not exist. Mostly these are cards which are listed as single-faced but are only available as double-faced cards. I've also included a couple other clean-up suggestions in the list below:

Extras: Friday Night Magic - #1 Human and #2 Wolf are Human // Wolf (image link)

Extras: Avacyn Restored (The Helvault Experience) - #1 Angel and #2 Demon are Angel // Demon (image link)

Extras: Adventures in the Forgotten Realms - Cards #5 The Atropal, #6 Skeleton, #12 Goblin, #20 Dungeon of the Mad Mage, #21 Lost Mine of Phandelver, and #22 Tomb of Annihilation do not exist as single-sided tokens (technically the Dungeons do as Oversized versions, but those are in another spot)

Extras: Commander 2014 - Cards #1-#36 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Extras: Commander 2015 - Cards #1-#24 do not exist as single-sided tokens... also, Dragon (009) // Dragon (009) and Lightning Rager (011) // Lightning Rager (011) are missing (yes, these two tokens have the same image front and back for some reason)

Extras: Commander 2016 - Cards #1-#21 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Extras: Commander 2017 - Cards #1-#11 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Extras: Commander 2018 - Cards #1-#26 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Extras: Commander 2019 - Cards #1-#29 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Extras: Commander 2020 - Cards #1-#19 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Extras: Zendikar Rising Commander - Cards #1-#11 do not exist as single-sided tokens

Magic Game Day - #16 Suture Priest is impossible to distinguish from the normal set version (e.g. New Phyrexia #25)... the only way to know it is the promo is if it is still sealed with the "Mirrodin Pure" Pristine Talisman (Magic Game Day #17). Since this card is identical to the set version, I suggest removing it from the site to avoid any confusion.

Prerelease Events: Eldritch Moon - #1 Zombie is actually Zombie // Zombie (image link)

Planechase Anthology - Oversized Planar Cards are mixed in with the regular cards. Can the Oversized Planar Cards be moved to their own section, so card numbers aren't duplicated for this set?

Did I miss anything or include something that shouldn't have been? Happy to hear feedback.

Thank you!

Last edited by Solseek (2021-09-24 15:20:25)

Re: A Few Site Clean-Up Suggestions

Solseek wrote:

PS - how do I put a link in but show different words? Say, I wanted to list "Magic Game Day" and have it go directly to https://deckbox.org/editions/141-magic-game-day-cards. Thank you!

You have "url=https://example.com" inside the opening square brackets, rather than just "url". Then the text in between the opening/closing tags is your display text.

[url=deckbox.org]Deckbox[/url]

Re: A Few Site Clean-Up Suggestions

meldon44 wrote:

You have "url=https://example.com" inside the opening square brackets, rather than just "url". Then the text in between the opening/closing tags is your display text.

Thank you!